Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

hmm. I'm interested. Try it, if it works I'll update the original and add you as collab

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on May 22, 2012, 12:16:09 AM
why charmander on charizard?
why not on squirtle so he can transform to charizard via the pokemon moveset?


Yeah that's a great idea. Then you can add Charmeleon over Ivysaur so it's a perfect team!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 22, 2012, 01:11:30 AM
Yeah that's a great idea. Then you can add Charmeleon over Ivysaur so it's a perfect team!

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 22, 2012, 12:43:27 AM
hmm. I'm interested. Try it, if it works I'll update the original and add you as collab
*goes to heaven*
sure, I'll finish them this week most likely
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 22, 2012, 01:21:30 AM

i think he means charmander transform to charmeleon than to charizard
lol
but since ur almost done never mind it

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 22, 2012, 12:33:09 AM
Hmm... I would have to edit the UV's for the eye and give it its own texture... but I can try it.

Its just for the eyes, right?
Yeah, just that. Much appreciated, and you will, of course, be collabed.

Quote from: SmashClash on May 22, 2012, 01:47:40 AM
Yeah, just that. Much appreciated, and you will, of course, be collabed.
awesome :P

I'll get it done maybe by Thursday (unless KnightMario beats me)... I'm gonna fix up his texture a bit as well.

Bob-Omb has almost made 200 in one day... that'll be a record for me come ooooonnnn :P

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 22, 2012, 02:23:22 AM
awesome :P

I'll get it done maybe by Thursday (unless KnightMario beats me)... I'm gonna fix up his texture a bit as well.

Bob-Omb has almost made 200 in one day... that'll be a record for me come ooooonnnn :P
so you'll try too?
can I please try to do this?
if you still want to do this, just wait for me to finish and we'll se who's is better.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


yayz
sorry, but sm64 was awesome
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Hey Nano, I'm your Bomb Omb's 200th download. ;)
You got your record. Good job. xD


i sure hope charmander or mewtwo wins they are my favorites :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on May 22, 2012, 07:36:46 AM
Hey Nano, I'm your Bomb Omb's 200th download. ;)
You got your record. Good job. xD
Awesome! :D

thanks bro :p

Bom-Omb is made of PURE WIN, sir. I love it. Impressive job.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!