Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 01, 2011, 10:10:07 PM
got my hands on a Generations Knuckles and Shadow model :o
Very nice :af2:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Im a bigger fan of you than i am MarioDk :D I vote update yours :)
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

thanks :P

as for metroid... IT WORKS!! just need to fix the texture a bit... is it too green? add more blue? or white?



and i think i know how to fix Petey... I wanna make him 1-slot so the mouth couldnt be perfect.


Mouth Open:



The Metroid is a liiittle bit too green.

I think. I'm pretty sure.

Also... dat Petey mouth. XD

Nano, I rigged classic tails to tails, but i cannot weigh himn or whatever. RTB sent it to me to rig, but i need someone to weigh and make a one slot mod for the tails over mk hack. think you can do it?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 01, 2011, 11:06:07 PM
Nano, I rigged classic tails to tails, but i cannot weigh himn or whatever. RTB sent it to me to rig, but i need someone to weigh and make a one slot mod for the tails over mk hack. think you can do it?
i can add it to my list of to-dos, yes.

okay. when u get to it on ur to-do list, let me know and i will pm it to u, then u will be collabed when i uplaod :D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


thanks for releasing it. I didnt want to sleep tonight anyway.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:p

so i'm pretty much stuck with Petey... i have no idea what to do for his spots



looks great, especially because u fixed it. wont be getting it tho
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.