Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Maybe you should put up a poll to see which shader looks best?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 01, 2012, 03:00:51 AM
Maybe you should put up a poll to see which shader looks best?
good idea, I'll do that.

So it'll have a custom boneset... nice. Hopefully KJP goes back to working on it.

Hey Nano... since we're cool an all wanna beta Iron Man v1 when its ready (should be within the week hopefully)
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I'd love to beta him ;)

@everyone

I've had a lot of stuff goin on, and I haven't focused on anything hack-related recently. So yeah... sorry for the lack of updates

October 12, 2012, 02:36:16 AM #4549 Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 04:03:17 AM by Segtendo.exe
Nano. I keep thinking you're Boygos cuz your Flash avatar looks a little like Captain America.

And it's understandable. Everyone's been busy, now that school as been in session for a while. Just get your stuff out whenever you have free time. We aren't pushing you.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Its funny... its like ppl are busy year-round in a vicious cycle...

Busy cause school started
Busy cause its exam period
Busy cause plans/vacation when school is out

I'm not really insinuating anything, cause I really don't care if ppl are busy or not I've just observed for the passed few years (this site and others) that people are busy year round for various reasons.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on October 12, 2012, 03:41:45 AM
Its funny... its like ppl are busy year-round in a vicious cycle...

Busy cause school started
Busy cause its exam period
Busy cause plans/vacation when school is out

I'm not really insinuating anything, cause I really don't care if ppl are busy or not I've just observed for the passed few years (this site and others) that people are busy year round for various reasons.

because life is more important basically, and yeah, you always have something to do, unless ur like me, workless and no school...

Quote from: jokekid on October 13, 2012, 01:38:50 PM
because life is more important basically, and yeah, you always have something to do, unless ur like me, workless and no school...
Should we even ask why that is?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

cuz life can be a [censored]...
enough off-topic, just take the time from when it's available and enjoy hacking ^^

I was bored today. And I was in a humorous mood.

So expect a funny import later today.

*cross fingers that its caterpie*
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



That's the kind of hacks that stay in my sd forever.
I loved it!
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


At first I was like:  :oshi:

Then I was like:  :af:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.