Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

For the record, I think the grime makes the hack look better.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on November 05, 2012, 01:52:55 AM
MC is looking damn cool guys, loving how he turned out.

Can't wait to see how he looks in game!

You guys should totally release him on Tuesday when Halo 4 comes out.
yeeyeyeyeyeyeyyyyeeeaaahhh!^


not me, halo doesnt look newbie-friendly, and i dont feel like playing halo 1,2 and 3 before. . .

I said I didn't mind it. I just wouldn't prefer it.

But in all honesty, It isn't a bad look. It's just odd. (I'm not used to it.) That's people's main discomfort with the gunk on his boots.


And I'm at university pretty much all day tuesday, so I don't get to play H4 until i get home at like 8/9pm. (Which sucks... so badly)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


mine hasnt come in yet </3
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Segtendo on November 06, 2012, 05:50:17 PM
9 more hours, for me ;-;
Make sure you have a storage device with 8GB... the multiplayer maps are on a 2nd disk and need to be downloaded to a storage device.

Quote from: NanobudsLovesAC3 on November 06, 2012, 08:13:45 PM
Make sure you have a storage device with 8GB... the multiplayer maps are on a 2nd disk and need to be downloaded to a storage device.

good looking out bro.

Quote from: NanobudsLovesAC3 on November 06, 2012, 08:13:45 PM
Make sure you have a storage device with 8GB... the multiplayer maps are on a 2nd disk and need to be downloaded to a storage device.
I heard.
I have a spare 8GB flash drive, so it's all good.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


*Feels fat and nooby cause I've never played any of the Halo games*

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 07, 2012, 02:38:57 AM
*Feels fat and nooby cause I've never played any of the Halo games*

Join the club, buddy, I got jackets. XP

Tabuu. It's as if you haven't experienced some of the best games ;-;
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


chief is done. Sent off to BlackJax for some sexy shaders.

And look at the new Visor texture ShadowSnake made for him :af::

Quote from: NanobudsLovesAC3 on November 07, 2012, 03:37:32 AM
chief is done. Sent off to BlackJax for some sexy shaders.

And look at the new Visor texture ShadowSnake made for him :af::


Looks sexy! How did it look before now that's the question!