Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 23, 2013, 12:42:01 AM
*sees poll*

Should totally finish Juri >_>; Having that model and hopefully the belt rigged to her ponytail bones (so the wind will make it move) would be awesome. I'm shooting to finish my Juri PSA by the end of the week.
SJS still has to make the textures :V

Anyways...
[Brawl Hacks] Deadpool PSA Showcase

that's super cool that the psa is finished. i don't understand the final smash though.

Quote from: NanoWaffle Naffle on April 23, 2013, 03:11:18 AM
[Brawl Hacks] Deadpool PSA Showcase
I'll have to admit (and you'll have to forgive me) that I really don't know much about Deadpool because I don't read any Marvel comics and was never a collector.

But I am downloading that now. That was awesome.


Oh darn...

Oh well, I'll just update it when the new model comes out. Got a deadline to try and keep. :D
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


Stop it! Stop making me download stuff!


Well...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

when you said green dude, i thought u ment piccolo lol
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

*spits coffee onto screen* O_O

But I have Deadpool. :oshi:

Unless...


:af:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Sheet.
Where's the model from?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: NanoWaffle Naffle on April 29, 2013, 12:30:35 AM
I have my sources..  :>.>:
thanks to your source, i now have skyrim weapons
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It kinda looks like his Halo 4 model :>.>:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



April 29, 2013, 12:46:52 AM #5879 Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 02:52:47 AM by NanoWaffle Naffle
Quote from: Segtendo on April 29, 2013, 12:35:13 AM
It kinda looks like his Halo 4 model :>.>:
It is :af:

I found him here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/The3DModels/videos?view=0

Post Merge: April 29, 2013, 02:52:46 AM

Yay.