Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: joke king on July 18, 2013, 02:21:08 PM
hae u tried ollapsing the modifiers?

Yes. Only modifier I have is the Skin and the base Edit Mesh


Quote from: Nanobuds on July 18, 2013, 02:26:54 PM
Yes. Only modifier I have is the Skin and the base Edit Mesh

So it's not actually telling you anything is wrong when you export from Max then?

If something like this is happening, it's probably something to do with the skin mod itself. A glitch or something. If you put a new Skin on top of that stack and export it, does it still come out like a blob?


I'll try later today. I'm about to go to work.

July 18, 2013, 04:40:18 PM #6154 Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 01:32:58 AM by Chaos_Knight
Did you flip her belt only? Because now her buckle is now on the wrong side. Both the buckle and belt have to be on the right.

I sound picky. ._.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Any chance we'll see a properly sized one-slot Charmeleon?

...Or is it already that way and I'm doing something wrong?

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

I fixed Juri. And her buckle yayy

Quote from: Amarythe on July 19, 2013, 01:27:40 AM
Any chance we'll see a properly sized one-slot Charmeleon?

...Or is it already that way and I'm doing something wrong?

What's wrong with it?

It's a Charmeleon the size of Charizard, that's what's wrong with it.

...I don't know if it's a problem on my end or yours. I've had situations like this before, where in the thumbnail the character looks as small as they should be but in-game there the size of the character they're ported over...

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles



Quote from: JWTurbochaos on July 19, 2013, 03:38:22 AM
Nano apparently your op is out of bandwidth.
Gecko. Is that the issue?

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Quote from: JWTurbochaos on July 19, 2013, 03:38:22 AMNano apparently your op is out of bandwidth.
Nano why not switch to Imgur or something? You can use your Facebook account to make an account on Imgur, plus the uploading is fast and convenient.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Amarythe on July 19, 2013, 04:06:05 AM
Gecko. Is that the issue?

Nah I use gecko myself... Hmm I have no idea what the problem is.


About my bandwidth... I use imgur for some things. But it generates horrible thumbnails for my renders that I like to make

you can always make the thumbnails yourself... in BV you can put mannually a link for the thumbnail...

Juri rig done. Now I gotta optimize the model some more, then give her eyes.