Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on September 05, 2013, 07:15:15 PM
The fins will probably be the most difficult. But I'll make it work.

Your work on Lucario and Bowser has really caught my attention O.O, I now use them both. You probably already have this idea but how about using Dragonite's wings as the fin? They seem to be close in shape.


I plan to just use charizard a wings as a base since they're already UV mapped and stuff

True, I believe a big concern would be the size of the body compared to the original Charizard and what about the wings span?


I may not be able to do much with the wingspan. I made the body more slim, but I'll mess with it more. It won't be perfect, but itll have to do because of bone structure.

I'm sure even hardcore Pokefans will love it regardless of minor details missing. One last concern though. Will you also be editing the feet and jaw?



Good luck, I can't wait until it's finished  :srs:


make mega bidoof!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


BATMAN!
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509



 :-X Rig looks amazing... should have used the New 52 model


Quote from: Boygos on September 21, 2013, 11:53:20 PM
:-X Rig looks amazing... should have used the New 52 model
While I love this one, I agree that New 52 would be the best thing ever for Batman.