Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 31, 2012, 09:23:14 PM
I fixed up the eyes. Now they look perfect.

*turns on wii*
*Crossing fingers so that it wont freeze for some random reason*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

August 31, 2012, 09:42:06 PM #4351 Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 09:59:54 PM by Nanobuds
Okay so I'm putting all my old modded brawl in a new SD card. (I got P:M on my old one)

So it'll take a little bit for it to transfer.

Post Merge: August 31, 2012, 09:59:54 PM

son of a...

I rigged the Thruster to the wrong bone... :srs:

*opens 3ds max*

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 31, 2012, 09:42:06 PM
Okay so I'm putting all my old modded brawl in a new SD card. (I got P:M on my old one)

So it'll take a little bit for it to transfer.

Post Merge: August 31, 2012, 09:59:54 PM

son of a...

I rigged the Thruster to the wrong bone... :srs:

*opens 3ds max*
lol, that's a noobish error you shouldn't commit... xD


Nano. I love you. :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


*jumps the old Metal Sonic and beats the [censored] out of it*
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Thanks guys.

Be sure to check out the blog post for more pictures of this sexy model

kinda dissapointed with some parts of the rig, i know he is a robot and stuff, and he shouldnt bend, but his shoulders get totally out of place because nothing is rigged to the bustN bone....
other than that this is one epic hack i took the time to download just to admire it ^^

August 31, 2012, 10:53:28 PM #4358 Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 10:56:49 PM by Nanobuds
Quote from: jokekid on August 31, 2012, 10:50:36 PM
kinda dissapointed with some parts of the rig, i know he is a robot and stuff, and he shouldnt bend, but his shoulders get totally out of place because nothing is rigged to the bustN bone....
other than that this is one epic hack i took the time to download just to admire it ^^

Well Wolf's bones weren't meant for a Robot... so yeah...

And If I rigged the BustN bone, the top half of the torso would float off the Hip... so yeah...

and I just realized I said "so yeah" twice in that... so yeah...

and just so you all know, KTH is making a Sonic version with this model.

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 31, 2012, 10:53:28 PMWell Wolf's bones weren't meant for a Robot... so yeah... And If I rigged the BustN bone, the top half of the torso would float off the Hip... so yeah... and I just realized I said "so yeah" twice in that... so yeah... and just so you all know, KTH is making a Sonic version with this model.
He porting, or are you saying he's re-rigging it over Sonic?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I came...

[spoiler]To tell you that the new Metal Sonic is import masterclass.  I thought the previous version was amazing, but this completely blows it out of the water.  First of all the rig.  Near perfect.  I love how in the places with screws (i.e. the feet, elbows and knees) the screws no longer rotate.  It makes a lot more sense like that and I'm glad you rigged it that way.  It gives Metal a more robot feel.  The other major victory is with the fingers.  They're literally perfect now.  Honestly rotating the finger bones with this model is more satisfying than it is for some of Brawl's models and that's saying something. 

Why near perfect?  When you rotate the ShoulderN bones up past a certain point there are some random stray verts inside the chest that stretch out a bit.  Honestly, it would never be noticeable ingame and is a very small issue.  But one I thought I should point out nonetheless.

Second is the texture.  Velen sir you have crafted a masterpiece of a texture.  THIS people, is how you do a true authentic HD texture.  Beautifully detailed, perfectly saturated, wonderful little touches like the slight grain that the silver metal parts have, all this I've said before and I'll say it again.  Even the eyes now really pop out.  Phenomenal work. 

And then you have the shine which looks as stunning as ever.  It really brings him to life even more.  I love it so much.

Simply incredible.  Staying on my SD for a looooong time.

Oh and one last thing...

[spoiler]

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 31, 2012, 10:43:44 PM
*jumps the old Metal Sonic and beats the [censored] out of it*
*jumps in between chaos_ and "the old Metal Sonic" *
that's enough, dude. respect them both. besides, that 2 by 4 wont do any good on that Metal of his


i havent tryed him in-game yet (still dont have Wolf unlocked on this Wii) but from the screens at the blog, he looks awesome. the only thing is i kinda prefer the old head, how the ears and blue spikes were

anyway, niice work you two

I will certainly download the Sonic version.
Fantastic job!


Quote from: Giga Man on September 01, 2012, 02:04:52 AM
Awesome!

So, how's Young Link? :P

Beat me to it.

But yeah. Metal is great. Got him and I'll never get rid of him.

So, Beyond, if you ever pop in, how's Young Link coming along?