Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I'd say Metal Sonic is you're best import. Why? Well first of all you worked really hard on him. You made many versions of him till you got him right. The rig is near perfect. SDo0m loved it. Truly you're best import in my opinion.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 23, 2012, 05:32:52 PM #4891 Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 05:34:29 PM by Segtendo
Your Human Midna is probably your best work. Your rig and Enzo's texture made it a super-sexy hack.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I picked Cheif because there is barely anything wrong with him, I knew that Chief, and Metal would be atleast in the top three. I didn't download Ezio because I knew nothing about him, but since people have been saying how awesome the import is, I'm downloading him right now.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I even haven't had time to play as Chief yet :oshi:

So idk how the shaders look

i choose charmander not because its a flawless rigg but how you made it work on charizard and one slot thats was an amazing job.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Metal Sonic. The detail was breathtaking :srs:




December 03, 2012, 02:56:27 AM #4899 Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 03:28:05 AM by Chaos_Knight
Shadow needs an update just to get it over with already. *disappears*
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I think Vector is sexy and one of your best hacks, and also one of my favorites. Its weird to me for you to put him on the poll.

Anyway, I vote for Silver over Sonic. Shaders mainly, rig isn't that bad though.

Think you could do a 1 slot Silver over Falco? I have trees.

knuckles =D I still have a certain hat waiting for him >_>
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Couldn't decide between Siv and Knux. So I voted from him.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Please don't do Shadow. God please no.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 03, 2012, 03:18:35 AM


Think you could do a 1 slot Silver over Falco? I have trees.

I already did that.. but thought no one would want it, so I kept it  to myself lol


Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 03, 2012, 03:18:35 AM

Think you could do a 1 slot Silver over Falco? I have trees.
For the PSA? Yeah I could

Updates means expressions, shaders, moving eyes, better textures, etc.