Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Anivernage on December 08, 2012, 11:42:45 PM*cough* make shadow Ezio,will be moar epic. *cough*
or Shadow Altair since he's doing Sonic Ezio.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: Anivernage on December 08, 2012, 11:42:45 PM

*cough* make shadow Ezio,will be moar epic. *cough*

I may do that... I'm already making an Assassin Sonic. So I may also do a Shadow.

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 08, 2012, 11:55:32 PMI may do that... I'm already making an Assassin Sonic. So I may also do a Shadow.
Shadow in Altair outfit >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 08, 2012, 11:56:59 PM
Shadow in Altair outfit >.>
They'll both get their own assassin styled outfit, using parts from Ezio or Altair.

Post Merge: December 09, 2012, 12:37:40 AM


Rig done, just gotta fix the bone glitches.


Quote from: Nanobuds on December 08, 2012, 11:58:23 PM
They'll both get their own assassin styled outfit, using parts from Ezio or Altair.

Post Merge: December 09, 2012, 12:37:40 AM


Rig done, just gotta fix the bone glitches.


[censored] is damn epic.

Still has the HaveN problems?

Im Anivernage if you wonder lol

Quote from: Hamm on December 09, 2012, 12:47:26 AM
[censored] is damn epic.

Still has the HaveN problems?

Im Anivernage if you wonder lol
Your username is... interesting :P

And yeah, I haven't done anything to fix the glitches yet. I wanted to finish the rig first.

If I can fix them, I'll release the boneset so people can make a caped Snake


Quote from: Nanobuds on December 08, 2012, 11:58:23 PM
They'll both get their own assassin styled outfit, using parts from Ezio or Altair.

Post Merge: December 09, 2012, 12:37:40 AM


Rig done, just gotta fix the bone glitches.


That might just be the sexiest thing to hit your vault. You edited the texture more than I did, didn't you?



Does anyone else think the eyes on the Generations models look souless?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Flygon on December 09, 2012, 03:19:05 AM

[censored] just got real!.....Again!

Looks really cool so far, hope you guys make Brawl Stylish texture >_>

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 09, 2012, 03:20:56 AM
Does anyone else think the eyes on the Generations models look souless?
That's because they use shining in the eyes, not that fake white dot in the textures.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 09, 2012, 03:20:56 AM
Does anyone else think the eyes on the Generations models look souless?
I'll fix it up
Quote from: Boygos on December 09, 2012, 02:11:04 AM
That might just be the sexiest thing to hit your vault. You edited the texture more than I did, didn't you?
Nahh, just the render. I may edit it a bit more though.

Is boba still having the item issue? I'll make a caped snake and see if I can pull it off.