Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Flygon on December 15, 2012, 09:54:11 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I use Riivo...

Do you wanna try testing him?

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 15, 2012, 09:58:20 PM
I use Riivo...
Do you wanna try testing him?
Can't, I'm not home, but it worked for sonicbrawler with a usbloader with geckos, so it should work with an actual copy of the game, which I suppose you have.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on December 15, 2012, 10:19:41 PM
Can't, I'm not home, but it worked for sonicbrawler with a usbloader with geckos, so it should work with an actual copy of the game, which I suppose you have.
Yeah, but it didn't for some reason

This is why I use both Riivo and Gecko OS. This way, if 1 hack doesn't work for one I just try him on the other.

Quote from: Flygon on December 15, 2012, 10:19:41 PM
Can't, I'm not home, but it worked for sonicbrawler with a usbloader with geckos, so it should work with an actual copy of the game, which I suppose you have.
How do you do a USB and Gecko OS? Oh my god that would help so much. The Dvd drive in my wii broke, so I haven't been able to rely on it and get pics at all.


Quote from: Boygos on December 15, 2012, 10:53:40 PM
How do you do a USB and Gecko OS? Oh my god that would help so much. The Dvd drive in my wii broke, so I haven't been able to rely on it and get pics at all.
I don't know, but it's a usb loader with brawl iso and some kind of wiiflow mod. But if the dvd drive broke how can you not get pics? (lame english here xD)
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


if he uses riivo and his dvd drive broke he cant do [censored]
might as well do dolphin
or do usb loader wiiflow

Actually, the only reason why I don't use riivo is because of the pictures, and geckos is more simple and customizable.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on December 15, 2012, 11:12:56 PM
I don't know, but it's a usb loader with brawl iso and some kind of wiiflow mod. But if the dvd drive broke how can you not get pics? (lame english here xD)
I can't run the disc with Gecko


December 15, 2012, 11:57:48 PM #5169 Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 12:02:28 AM by SonicBrawler
Im getting pics now

but

i use wiiflow. its a usb laoder app that you can use way more lines of codes than gecko, ocarina, and any usb loader

Post Merge: December 16, 2012, 12:02:27 AM

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 16, 2012, 12:06:42 AM #5170 Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 12:07:59 AM by Segtendo
Quote from: Boygos on December 15, 2012, 10:53:40 PM
How do you do a USB and Gecko OS? Oh my god that would help so much. The Dvd drive in my wii broke, so I haven't been able to rely on it and get pics at all.
You haven't heard of USB loaders? .-.
That's what I use to load my Brawl.
I use Configurable USB Loader. Couldn't figure out Wiiflow.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on December 16, 2012, 12:06:42 AM
You haven't heard of USB loaders? .-.
That's what I use to load my Brawl.
I use Configurable USB Loader. Couldn't figure out Wiiflow.

im the only person that i have ever seen on brawl hacking that uses wiiflow. no one else can get it to work


i dont even know what i did
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What an awesome texture and rig, I wonder who made them :af:
Dat weird skull in the head.

And about geckos not reading discs just try it until it loads.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


gecko reads my discs no problem so i don't know what's wrong with it

Quote from: JWTurbochaos on December 16, 2012, 12:26:32 AM
gecko reads my discs no problem so i don't know what's wrong with it
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wii#Technical_problems
The Wii, sometimes, has problems reading dual-layered discs, which is what Brawl is.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]