Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

February 17, 2013, 11:33:50 PM #5490 Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 11:35:35 PM by Nanobuds
What is this? A pokemon??



Rig and everything is done. Uses most of Ivysaur's orginal rig.

Still has normal issues though around the joints.


Everything has been done by me (Except the textures. Those are Tormod's. I'll make my own when the time comes)


As for Ralph, hes almost done. The rig was again frustrating me, so I decided to take a small break from him.

But I do plan to finish him, don't worry.

So is Ralph's belly the only thing giving you trouble, or are there other parts of the rig that are messing up as well?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Just the belly. The his buttons.

I do not like his buttons :srs:

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 17, 2013, 11:45:49 PM
Just the belly. The his buttons.

I do not like his buttons :srs:
hmm well I hope you'll be able to get them to look right eventually. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

oh ralph... why you are sooo..... hard to rig?
hope he is comming out soon :)


Any previews for Sozio?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

dat sexy preview!
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on February 18, 2013, 02:37:07 AM
Any previews for Sozio?
I barely started the rig. Nothing much to show yet

Dat Venusaur.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Nanobuds on February 18, 2013, 02:37:52 AM
I barely started the rig. Nothing much to show yet

D; oh. okay.

I mean Venasuar
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

He looks a bit skinny if you ask me. :P

Still, nice so far!
Click for my stuff:


Quote from: Peardian on February 18, 2013, 04:25:22 AM
He looks a bit skinny if you ask me. :P

Still, nice so far!
Thanks!

If I make him any fatter, the rig will look awkward and he won't fit to the bones as well.

He may be done tomorrow. I'll add some sexy Spec maps to him.

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 18, 2013, 06:05:20 AMI'll add some sexy Spec maps to him.
You've been crazy with those Spec maps for quite a while now, huh? :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on February 18, 2013, 06:08:35 AM
You've been crazy with those Spec maps for quite a while now, huh? :srs:
[censored] helps add detail :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]