Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 31, 2013, 11:22:38 PM
http://students.autodesk.com/?nd=download_center
A installation and I don't have my computer's password... of course >.>
time to edit some manifests...
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on March 31, 2013, 10:58:34 PM
...
May I know how you guys all have enough money to afford 3ds max?

Its called a job.

Though, some members here prefer being strippers and escorts. Then again, that's also considered a job.

April 01, 2013, 02:12:22 AM #5732 Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 04:35:21 AM by Wasabi_Skillz
Quote from: KnightMario on March 31, 2013, 10:58:34 PM
...
May I know how you guys all have enough money to afford 3ds max?

many things come free with the purchase of the internet

just google and click. it'd be a waste of money to buy it unless you're seriously going to invest time in it.


Hey everybody.

Check out the new update for Project M!

Announcing Project M 3.0!

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 01, 2013, 04:03:34 PM
Hey everybody.

Check out the new update for Project M!

Announcing Project M 3.0!

this is an april fool's joke, huh?

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on April 01, 2013, 04:33:05 PM
this is an april fool's joke, huh?

I know it's a joke, but I really hope they release that. Me and my friends would have a blast mashing buttons like that!


try combining project M with phantomwings' general super code...

Damn.....just damn....
Im not sure if this is a joke but, I actually want PM now. Everything feels like Street Fighter or any other arcade fighting game. :o
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509



Quote from: Nanobuds on April 01, 2013, 07:35:00 PM
It's not a joke. It's legit.
yeaaaaah... suuuure... then why not show it 2nd april, to avoid confusion?
to me any hype-creating thing released on april 1st is a joke

Prepare yourself for another flood of PM's from Sonic fanboys. XD
3DS FC: 3265-5237-3766

Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Fun fact, it's actually not the gsc by PhantomWings.  It's our own code that's similar but different designed to supercharge the P:M metagame.  We want it to be so fast and relentless it makes Melee's look slow.

I have no clue what project m is but real or fake that just looks amazing.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com