Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on May 20, 2013, 09:19:49 PM
Would suggest bone edits but that would just end up being too much work and would probably screw over animations. :P What exactly doesn't fit the bones? Her whole body? Part of her dress? Her head?
Her torso area

Quote from: LegacyWolf on May 20, 2013, 09:25:24 PM
You've been there for quite awhile.
Heh... I just noticed this morning.

One day I'll make that list o.o
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on May 20, 2013, 09:49:13 PM
One day I'll make that list o.o
Yah, that's another thing on my endless checklist of things I hope to accomplish and yet never see happening. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Kagemaru on May 20, 2013, 09:49:13 PM
One day I'll make that list o.o
I've made the top ten for most hacks in their Vault :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Something quick I did... it'd be better if I had photoshop working on my computer again, but alas...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


Well Ganon, it's been nice knowing you.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

May be released tonight. Yay. (I toned down the shine for his shoes. See the other pics for that)


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 20, 2013, 11:47:00 PM[spoiler]There will be 2 versions: Brawl Styled Gen Styled  
Dat leg sure looks kinda wierd. Also are his quills rigged? :o
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Low poly models are a [censored] to rig.

And yes, they're rigged. :p

Man. Your Brawl texture, which is obviously Brawl Sonic's texture, of Gen. Sonic looks exactly like Brawl Sonic :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on May 21, 2013, 12:26:29 AM
Man. Your Brawl texture, which is obviously Brawl Sonic's texture, of Gen. Sonic looks exactly like Brawl Sonic :P
And yet one can tell a difference if they've seen the original Sonic model. xD
So I guess the legs and arms are pretty low poly? Still a lovely looking model of Sonic. Can't wait for him. Now we just need people to make the model merges for this and Shadow, e.g. Sonic the Plumber. Props to whoever knows the "e.g." reference. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Segtendo on May 21, 2013, 12:26:29 AM
Man. Your Brawl texture, which is obviously Brawl Sonic's texture, of Gen. Sonic looks exactly like Brawl Sonic :P
They actually aren't the same textures. My goal was to make the textures similar to Brawl Sonic's.

Flygon made them have more detail, and I touched it up to fit Brawl more. The main difference is the Spec Maps.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on May 21, 2013, 12:42:43 AM
And yet one can tell a difference if they've seen the original Sonic model. xD
So I guess the legs and arms are pretty low poly? Still a lovely looking model of Sonic. Can't wait for him. Now we just need people to make the model merges for this and Shadow, e.g. Sonic the Plumber. Props to whoever knows the "e.g." reference. :P
Arms and Legs are Brawl Sonic's... yet I had to optimize them for filesize. So yeah, theyre pretty low poly :p

No Super Sonic though. I think Brawl's Super Sonic fits just perfectly.

Well are you able to get Gen Super Sonic? Or is there not one....I haven't played the game nor have I seen that many vids of it. :P
Either way I think you're right, since Gen Sonic looks almost identical to Brawl Sonic, Gen Super Sonic isn't really needed. ;)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.