Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Just looked at project M's new alt costumes. And when I saw your avatar I went straight to MK. Did you use my mask and wings as a base? If so, I'm glad I could be part of that masterpiece. That's got to be the coolest MK skin I've seen so far. Great work. I'm assuming you were involved, since you are like the importer for project M and stuff

Quote from: Iwvi on December 12, 2013, 07:52:21 AM
Just looked at project M's new alt costumes. And when I saw your avatar I went straight to MK. Did you use my mask and wings as a base? If so, I'm glad I could be part of that masterpiece. That's got to be the coolest MK skin I've seen so far. Great work. I'm assuming you were involved, since you are like the importer for project M and stuff

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=43364.msg1202163#msg1202163

Oh, then we helped! yay! Really, It's awesome. I love the detail added to the wings, Also the modifications to the mask (that line bump running trough the middle), and the extra layer of metal in the feet to add the orange. That, and the awesome texture work. Awesome skin for MK. My favorite one so far.

Quote from: 8XSD on December 11, 2013, 09:54:47 AM
umm dude... Mega Mewtwo Y is already released... dont u mean Mega Mewtwo X? xD
I meant the PM version, my bad lol

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 11, 2013, 12:27:18 PM
I think he means my Project M version
You are correct sir!

Quote from: Alm5252 on December 12, 2013, 07:59:04 PM
Will Mewtwo Y also have a normal sized version? Or does that one end up looking too big compared to Normal Mewtwo? I don't think I'll use the re-sized version.

Also, can you make the Melee Mewtwo model compatible?
I'll include a normal sized version.

And I plan to do Melee Mewtwo as well.

But it won't be until a while. Blame finals and stuff.

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 12, 2013, 08:18:32 PM
I'll include a normal sized version.

And I plan to do Melee Mewtwo as well.

But it won't be until a while. Blame finals and stuff.
any other mega pokemon in the works?
Generically Epic: A lucky moment that could happen to anyone.  For example: Making a hole in one, landing an Falcon Pawnch, finding 20 bucks, etc.

December 13, 2013, 01:15:36 AM #6351 Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 03:17:31 PM by Nanobuds
I'm actually going to finish KTH's Mega Charizard X for him.

Finals end next week. So I'm gonna do any non-Project M stuff after that.

My plans of stuff to do duing winter break (in priority order):

-Mega Mewtwo Y (Project M Mewtwo)
-Mega Charizard X
-Bowser Jr v2 (over Bowser this time)
-Pichu v2
-Deoxysis (Project M Mewtwo)
-Edward Kenway (only if model optimizing isn't a pain)
-Galaxy Bowser v2
-Mega Mewtwo X

I assume for Galaxy Bowser v2 that involves improving the rig right? Because I've been meaning to get to that and look into making him not lag as bad. :srs:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Yeah I'll fix the rig, normals, and add a specular map.

I'll also fix the eyes and stuff.



Just curious, but didn't you show a Mega Charizard Y preview a few months ago in the Wip Workshop thread?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I did. But it wasn't turning out as well as I wanted it too.

However I've learned a few tricks since, so I may finish it. I dunno.

You made Project M's Roy model, correct?
You forgot his sheathe, man. The sheathe!!

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Quote from: Amarythe on December 14, 2013, 03:57:14 AM
You made Project M's Roy model, correct?
You forgot his sheathe, man. The sheathe!!
I rigged it. Pik and Thany modeled it.

We couldn't add the sheath because of filesize n stuff.