Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

February 11, 2012, 03:21:55 AM #1335 Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 03:24:32 AM by MewTwoMew
Cool Jet! And I can't wait for Cream too!
I'm such a fanatic ;)
EDIT : Btw, what's Cream over? Looks like Sonic from the picture.
Mostly a Sonic guy. In fact, ive been a Sonic fan since...I dunno, forever? :D

Now how the heck can you post pictures on your Signature?

Personas :

Jet the Hawk
Tails (Sonic Free Riders style)

February 11, 2012, 05:03:43 AM #1336 Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 05:07:07 AM by LittleBoygos
Well nano, I think we're all dying to know, what can we look forward next from the Sonic Universe? Classic Sonic, obviously, but is that it until Project Koopalings is over?  :o Which reminds me, I have a new method of ripping models  ;) It keeps the model intact, but the hexing somewhat screws up small parts of them, I've decided to stop-auto hexing everything. Doing it manually gives you a MUCH better outcome. Le tme know if you need any Sonic models, and I'm re-ripping our precious Koopalings as I'm typing this, with my new method.


He said Classic Sonic was on hold until BlackJax implents the tripstripper in his BrawlBox.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 11, 2012, 05:05:43 AM
He said Classic Sonic was on hold until BlackJax implents the tripstripper in his BrawlBox.
Oh yeah. xD forgot. Well anyway, nano, do you have any projects before Project Koopalings planned?


yeah, Im gonna update a lot of my old stuff first

Who are the Koopalings going over?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on February 11, 2012, 01:43:02 PMWho are the Koopalings going over?
hope Ness
since bowser jr. will be over Ness with paintbush over bat
and then someone start bowser jr. over zelda/shadow mario over shiek we can get koopalings for bowser jr. moveset over zelda too with they´s staffs over ness´s bat
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: Mariodk on February 11, 2012, 02:35:09 PM
hope Ness
since bowser jr. will be over Ness with paintbush over bat
and then someone start bowser jr. over zelda/shadow mario over shiek we can get koopalings for bowser jr. moveset over zelda too with they´s staffs over ness´s bat

WOW. You just guessed the complete project. xD Missing Pervvy is working on Bowser Jr, he will be on Ness. The paintbrush is from Mario Sports Mix, and the actual charactermodel is from Mario & Sonic: London. He's gonna be on Ness, and I guess were's looking for someone who can make a GREAT PSA. Like not an easy one either like an full-fledged hardcore boss one. Because... Nano is going to be rigging the rest of the kids to Ness. Which means, you guys will have to pick which Koopalings you want for his costumes, but he's gonna be doing all of them, and we're planning on releasing a special secret project after all the kids are released. I'm not gonna give it away, but let's just say that those kids gotta have a parent.... ;)


its all the guys in your sig isent it
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ Trunks- on February 11, 2012, 05:48:09 PMits all the guys in your sig isent it
yes
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mXpulGybYI&context=C344dbd4ADOEgsToPDskI4Z-FWp2Dm-zaXTLL27MMM

Gonna refilm today. Nano, here is the first video. Don't put this one in the hack downloads. I'll have a better quality one by tonight.


Man.

I want that Metal Sonic so badly :<
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


February 11, 2012, 06:27:34 PM #1348 Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 06:28:39 PM by Nanobuds
Quote from: Segtendo on February 11, 2012, 06:27:08 PM
Man.

I want that Metal Sonic so badly :<
>.>
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25096

Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 11, 2012, 06:23:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mXpulGybYI&context=C344dbd4ADOEgsToPDskI4Z-FWp2Dm-zaXTLL27MMM

Gonna refilm today. Nano, here is the first video. Don't put this one in the hack downloads. I'll have a better quality one by tonight.
try to film Metal Sonic if you can :P

Nano.
You saw my PM back, right? :af:

Also, shouldn't you credit or collab ramon for adding the shine?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]