Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: dpgthirteen on February 20, 2012, 05:57:03 PM
Cool to hear, because the psa can take a while and Bowser is the best fit for Jr till then.
lol thats exactly my reasoning :P

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 20, 2012, 05:55:41 PM
correct. I may make them both at the same time... depends on my mood
bowser version should be without the brush correct? since then it would fell abit wierd :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


For the Ness version, would it be possible to have Jr have a movable bandana? This could be very useful and make the transformation into Shadow Mario feel more accurate.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

wow nano 101 pages already that was fast considering you were on 100 pages just 30 minutes ago(guestimate)
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: dpgthirteen on February 20, 2012, 06:10:58 PM
For the Ness version, would it be possible to have Jr have a movable bandana? This could be very useful and make the transformation into Shadow Mario feel more accurate.
hmm... I can try to make it possible... I can always add a new bone.

the thing is that the face-bandana and the body-bandana are different polygons... so I can just change their visibility bones, and PSA can edit the visibility


oh... well unless you decide to texture it, i'll just use the one i have now. thanks for the offer though :)

Quote from: StarWaffle on February 20, 2012, 06:27:15 PM
Nope, it's not textured.
mabye i could texture it
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on February 20, 2012, 06:36:29 PM
mabye i could texture it
its not even mapped yet D=

I'll send it over if i ever do it.  I just wanted to make a higher poly one just in case a PSA was made. since the brush would be out pretty much all the time. but since it's just to replace a bat that comes out on 2 animations, I'm sure the one you have is more than you need

February 20, 2012, 06:42:16 PM #1510 Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 06:43:20 PM by Mariodk
Quote from: StarWaffle on February 20, 2012, 06:39:58 PM its not even mapped yet D= I'll send it over if i ever do it.  I just wanted to make a higher poly one just in case a PSA was made. since the brush would be out pretty much all the time. but since it's just to replace a bat that comes out on 2 animations, I'm sure the one you have is more than you need
the PSA will be made by me,Southcraft,possible more and maybe sonicbrawler(not sure yet)
also not sure he will be after my geno cuz i got Gotenks/PSA vegeta for Sdo0m/finish my other hacks for big release day
so we possible needing a high poly paintbush if filesize is fine for it
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: StarWaffle on February 20, 2012, 06:39:58 PM
its not even mapped yet D=

I'll send it over if i ever do it.  I just wanted to make a higher poly one just in case a PSA was made. since the brush would be out pretty much all the time. but since it's just to replace a bat that comes out on 2 animations, I'm sure the one you have is more than you need

ok
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: Mariodk on February 20, 2012, 06:42:16 PM
the PSA will be made by me,Southcraft,possible more and maybe sonicbrawler(not sure yet)
also not sure he will be after my geno cuz i got Gotenks/PSA vegeta for Sdo0m/finish my other hacks for big release day
so we possible needing a high poly paintbush if filesize is fine for it

O[censored],  Maybe I won't animate geno and just wait for bowser jr. He is #1 on my list

Quote from: Mariodk on February 20, 2012, 06:42:16 PM
the PSA will be made by me,Southcraft,possible more and maybe sonicbrawler(not sure yet)
also not sure he will be after my geno cuz i got Gotenks/PSA vegeta for Sdo0m/finish my other hacks for big release day
so we possible needing a high poly paintbush if filesize is fine for it


lol im the leader of the project so ofcourse im in it :D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: StarWaffle on February 20, 2012, 06:52:16 PMO[censored],  Maybe I won't animate geno and just wait for bowser jr. He is #1 on my list
if you help on Geno i can get faster to Bowser jr. :D

Quote from: SonicBrawler on February 20, 2012, 06:54:51 PMlol im the leader of the project so ofcourse im in it :D
i know but you said you can“t make hacks anymore
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later