Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Solar99 on May 15, 2012, 12:57:06 AM
In Soviet Rus-- *gets shot*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 15, 2012, 12:58:51 AM
:>.>:
that's more like it.
Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on May 15, 2012, 12:45:20 AM
oh bowser jr....best mario character ever
bowser i love him but not brawl moves
you sir, speak the truth.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Started Trace while waiting for Bleck to get textured.

Rig is about 75% done...

Doesnt look too pretty now... but wait until i beast this guy out with sexy materials and shaders

God he's creepy looking. XD

What exactly did you plan to do with his materials?

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on May 15, 2012, 02:12:14 AM

What exactly did you plan to do with his materials?
I'm going to try to use multiple shaders and materials to have more than 1 layer of shine textures... I'm not sure how its gonna turn out but it'll be a fun experiment XD

thats why I did him... the rig is gonna take maybe 10 minutes to perfect. Playing with the materials is the fun part


Hm.... that should be interesting. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

May 15, 2012, 04:03:37 AM #2497 Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 04:44:24 AM by ramonM64
Quote from: Nanobuds on May 15, 2012, 02:17:44 AM
I'm going to try to use multiple shaders and materials to have more than 1 layer of shine textures... I'm not sure how its gonna turn out but it'll be a fun experiment XD

thats why I did him... the rig is gonna take maybe 10 minutes to perfect. Playing with the materials is the fun part
niice    thats one of reasons i kinda felt like importing him too, awhile ago. he had a lot of materials set up differently compared to other characters and well.. he was fun to use in Hunters. him and Noxus. now i also know why the arms and what-not werent appearing properly on the trophy model while in brawlbox (i thought it was broke   u_O)

anyways.. this should be kool. his gun shots, since on Falco, will fire slower and stronger so it'll be like his sniper. wh00t

I also noticed he did not appear correctly in brawlbox. I extracted him using AIS and mariokart's script (old vertexing days). I even T-posed him and I was planning to do trace a long ago, also over falco, but I deleted him from my to do list when I saw him in Nano's :P. Call me lazy, but that way I get to move on with other stuff. I'll be waiting for that release.

Speaking of Metroid imports, wasn't someone rigging Rundas a while back?

Quote from: ramonM64 on May 15, 2012, 04:03:37 AM
Him and Noxus.

My two favorites. :O

Quote from: Solar99 on May 15, 2012, 07:08:56 PM
Speaking of Metroid imports, wasn't someone rigging Rundas a while back?

I wonder who. :af:

He's all rigged and everything, but I never released him since he wasn't one-slot. I guess I should get back to that. /:

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on May 15, 2012, 07:11:21 PMI wonder who. :af: He's all rigged and everything, but I never released him since he wasn't one-slot. I guess I should get back to that. /:
Yes you should. :srs:
I want to PSA him RIGHT THE F NOW!

Quote from: Solar99 on May 15, 2012, 08:09:33 PM
Yes you should. :srs:
I want to PSA him RIGHT THE F NOW!

I'll PM you then. Don't want to spam up this thread. XD

I'll get back on topic by saying I'm glad Galaxy Bowser is winning.

u better put up info about ur material research :P

Let me know if you need the PBR Charmander model.