Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

the cloud looks great. i tripped all over my keyboard when i saw Ninka's post if someone else wanted to rig it, you got to it before i did. its in good hands, lookin forward to da release

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 17, 2012, 02:45:18 PM
The arm has like only 15 verts. So it aint perfect...

that isnt a stray very, thats the collar thing on his boot :P
3 "vertice rows" should be enough to get a bend good. it mostly matters where the elbow bone is, it should be in the center vertice row

anyway, i know of a way to add vertice rows without messing up the UVs or anything. i could write up a mini-guide for you in a PM, if you want

D: I want an Ezio with facial hair! Looks manly and BA.
Can you do that for AC2 if it wins?

Quote from: SmashClash on June 17, 2012, 08:23:04 PM
D: I want an Ezio with facial hair! Looks manly and BA.
Can you do that for AC2 if it wins?
I may do all 3 versions :P

I want the Brotherhood with SCV face no matter what happens. I like the brotherhood model a ton more.

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 17, 2012, 08:32:46 PM
I may do all 3 versions :P

I want the Brotherhood with SCV face no matter what happens. I like the brotherhood model a ton more.
K, me too.



Soul Caliber made him look so much like his cinematic design.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

First poll option looks so much better :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I'm glad that I'm not the only person here that thinks Ezio's SCV face looks better. ;D

Seriously, he just looks creepy in the second option.

Lol if Nano really wants Old Ezio from Revelations, I have that model too.
Honestly AC brotherhood Ezio with SC5's face is my preferred option.

Alright so the new Ezio is pretty much done... and has a filesize over 1.5MB :srs:

*whines to BlackJax*

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 18, 2012, 12:28:20 AM
Alright so the new Ezio is pretty much done... and has a filesize over 1.5MB :srs:

*whines to BlackJax*

How's he look with animations? I'm hoping super sexy awesome >.>
Also how the [censored] did you rig him in such a short amount of time. It takes me 5 days to do a decently not crappy rig :srs:

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on June 18, 2012, 12:30:58 AM
How's he look with animations? I'm hoping super sexy awesome >.>
Also how the [censored] did you rig him in such a short amount of time. It takes me 5 days to do a decently not crappy rig :srs:
I have rigged AC2 ezio twice, and Brotherhood Ezio once before... so I know how to do him easily lol

Too bad about the file size... Again...

*cough*pro[censored]ingoptimizer*cough*