Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

it is really nice of you to take one request
lot of them turn in my head X) but i think a custom Hollow Blastoise over Bowser would be really cool indeed :)

MKvsDC joker
http://thefree3dmodels.com/stuff/characters/joker/14-1-0-376

u'll want to optimize the model a lot probably, this was gonna be my first import ever, but i kinda fear the model by now because of the epic fail... xD
over snake, just as my own joker import ^^


Quote from: Anivernage on June 24, 2012, 06:02:00 AM
Akuma on Ganondorf
http://www.mediafire.com/?fzysrlfyaxm2igb (collab or credit DemonBoy since its his rip)

Also for the nightwing model.
ill send it to you and to boygos the other models by tommorrow. ;D

Or Darth Vader on Ganon as well or ike..... to fight starkiller  :happy:
http://www.mediafire.com/?c9mt29cj2ml2i3x
I know its one request so pick the one you prefer more for the poll  ;D



i think this is a great request. either of them.


I would say a IMPORT Stormtrooper over Snake so Starkiller can slash through a whole team of them in 4 player brawl.

But I have no model <_>
[move][/move]


Hmm... Now that I think bout it I may want to chnge my request to shadow the hedgehog because there just aren't enough hacks of him! [/sarcasm]

Quote from: s0ul ca1ibur on June 24, 2012, 05:56:57 PM
Hmm... Now that I think bout it I may want to chnge my request to shadow the hedgehog because there just aren't enough hacks of him! [/sarcasm]
:>.>palm: There's like  169 Shadow the hedgehog hacks on the vault do we really need another
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

Quote from: Cody101 on June 24, 2012, 05:59:50 PM
:>.>palm: There's like  1000 Shadow the hedgehog hacks on the vault do we really need another
lol he was kidding

 
Quote from: Nanobuds on June 24, 2012, 06:02:00 PM
lol he was kidding
Yeah I was to except about the other part
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

Pichus over Pkachu: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39639.0

unless you will only do 1 pichu, then reg pichu over pika: http://www.mediafire.com/?h1mz9uxn1p9l3t0
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Cody101 on June 24, 2012, 05:59:50 PM
:>.>palm: There's like  1000 Shadow the hedgehog hacks on the vault do we really need another
KJP counted and says there are 169 Shadows.