Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.


It. Still. [censored]ing. Freezes. :rage:

The filesize isnt a problem. AC2 Ezio's was bigger, and it worked.

I'll try shrinking the textures even more. If that doesnt work, I'm giving up :srs:

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 30, 2012, 10:49:31 PM
It. Still. [censored]ing. Freezes. :rage:

The filesize isnt a problem. AC2 Ezio's was bigger, and it worked.

I'll try shrinking the textures even more. If that doesnt work, I'm giving up :srs:
hope you get it to work drth vader will need someone to fight
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nanobuds, its still worth releasing even if you cant null the lightsaber. Its still one of my favorite hacks ever.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



so it worked for ShadowSnake... except for the glowing part of the blade...

July 01, 2012, 08:39:07 AM #3306 Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 08:40:01 AM by Mariodk
Quote from: Nanobuds on June 30, 2012, 10:49:31 PMIt. Still. [censored]ing. Freezes. :rage: The filesize isnt a problem. AC2 Ezio's was bigger, and it worked. I'll try shrinking the textures even more. If that doesnt work, I'm giving up :srs:
some times if too much vert count it Freeze and not just lag even if the filesize is lower then others .pcs/pac/mdl0 files
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

how many verts does the model have? and how many triangles

Quote from: jokekid on July 01, 2012, 02:13:19 PM
how many verts does the model have? and how many triangles
the model isnt high with verts... ill check later today

maybe ask dsx8, he's pretty good in fixing glitches and stuff...

it has 96K verts >.>

but why does it work for ShadySnake though...

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 01, 2012, 07:26:20 PM
it has 96K verts >.>

but why does it work for ShadySnake though...
maybe he either tested on the emulator? Or he  has something making his  using the processor better? xD yah i tough it was high vert  96k verts for the wii is killing it lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I lowered it a ton... i'll test him again tonight. Unless someone wants to for me now.

can u reduce verts after rigging? O.o

Quote from: jokekid on July 01, 2012, 08:35:38 PM
can u reduce verts after rigging? O.o
I re-did the rig on the parts that I reduced.