Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

While Boygos finishes that .gif... you guys can have this


I can't get the fade working very well... I can try harder, but I thought this looks preetty cool



I'll just use the one you posted a while ago :P

*writes blog post*

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 03, 2012, 03:30:55 AM
While Boygos finishes that .gif... you guys can have this


Beam goes through handle and eyes need something to look less creepy...either eyelids or eyelashes.

Quote from: SmashClash on July 03, 2012, 03:36:57 AM
Beam goes through handle and eyes need something to look less creepy...either eyelids or eyelashes.

for [censored]s sake, he spent probably 15 hours on him, just let it go.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on July 03, 2012, 03:38:19 AM
for [censored]s sake, he spent probably 15 hours on him, just let it go.
15???? Mother of god. It is perfect now.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on July 03, 2012, 03:38:19 AM
for [censored]s sake, he spent probably 15 hours on him, just let it go.
Calm down. He probably spent more time than that. :srs: I was just saying and I do appreciate this.

Quote from: SmashClash on July 03, 2012, 03:36:57 AM
Beam goes through handle and eyes need something to look less creepy...either eyelids or eyelashes.
he has got eyelids u can enable them to be always at the top n viso bone if u like...

Quote from: SmashClash on July 03, 2012, 03:36:57 AM
Beam goes through handle and eyes need something to look less creepy...either eyelids or eyelashes.
I am so tired of editing this guy, that its not worth it.

theres gonna be a v2 once the tristripper is out... I had to delete the eyelashes and stuff to save space

July 03, 2012, 03:45:19 AM #3339 Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 03:47:23 AM by SmashClash
Quote from: mr.mugenwii on July 03, 2012, 03:43:11 AM
he has got eyelids u can enable them to be always at the top n viso bone if u like...
I see. Now that I look at the preview it seems so.

EDIT: @Nano- Well job well done. Lots of effort. ;)

This was one of my hardest Imports yet... I hope you guys enjoy it.

It has it's flaws... but you can only work so hard on something until you get bored and just wanna finish it.

Darth Vader is gonna be so much harder to rig :srs:


Quote from: the_randomizer on July 03, 2012, 03:57:33 AM
What the heck is tristripper?
If it ever gets done... it'll compress filesize 3x smaller than the original size

July 03, 2012, 04:02:05 AM #3343 Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 04:03:29 AM by mr.mugenwii
Shiny Vader Helmet!
That is all...