Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Over Link; weird choice, I know, but the bones seemed to have fit the best.  Either that or Fox's bones.

my attempt, im pretty new and the edits are really nooobish, but i kinda like how it turned out (at least how i see it on this pc/screen)

Quote from: jokekid on July 05, 2012, 08:44:19 AM
my attempt, im pretty new and the edits are really nooobish, but i kinda like how it turned out (at least how i see it on this pc/screen)


Wow! Looks great, Jokekid.

Nano, you better use this one.

July 05, 2012, 10:04:47 AM #3393 Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 12:00:56 PM by jokekid
only added some shadows and highlights with the regular brush, using different opacities, and changing the layer opacities to make it blend nicely... and of course i duplicated the laser on a new layer to add the external glow effect

does ninka have a thread?
anyway, since u collabed on it, i'll post it here...



now that i see it...
that outline looks ood, and idk why it's there...

more presents for you:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 05, 2012, 01:39:34 AM
Yesh!

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on July 05, 2012, 01:48:18 AM
yes, would love one.

Quote from: Seggy on July 05, 2012, 02:24:37 AM
Midna preview would be nice :af2:

Quote from: ShadowSnake on July 05, 2012, 02:47:22 AM
Stallion, show me some midna sir!

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 05, 2012, 03:01:43 AM
i want to see midna also :p

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 05, 2012, 03:06:51 AM
Yes, let's see her sexiness. :srs:

Well damn!

I wasn't gonna show much, since it's about half way done, but I guess I can show a few things.

Note: Please realize this is still a WIP and there is parts of the textures that I haven't even touched yet.

Here is the whole thing:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Since that angle doesn't really do justice, here is some specific, close up shots:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Side to side so you can compare, and see the differences:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This one I made completely from scratch, guiding myself by looking at some pictures of Midna:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




>.>

sorry. i was posting from my phone, and I didnt even look at the last page.

The cloud one is cool... but it isnt very smooth...

The Starkiller one looks better though :P

well, starkiller's fps is lower than cloud's, i'll keep making some of these to find the lowest fps that keeps looking good
cloud is 30 fps and starkiller is 20

Alright.


Anyways... Vader freezes the game. Looks like I gotta optimize it some more >.>

so yeah, who would you like me to make another render from?
want me to do vader for your release?
if so, send it now that it's not optimized yet, so the rig looks better in the render ^^

July 05, 2012, 03:33:27 PM #3401 Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 04:17:58 PM by Nanobuds
Quote from: jokekid on July 05, 2012, 02:17:26 PM
so yeah, who would you like me to make another render from?
want me to do vader for your release?
if so, send it now that it's not optimized yet, so the rig looks better in the render ^^
Sure, that would be cool. I'll send it to you later today

Anyways... Vader will be done soon. I'm experimenting with different shaders and textures.

Also.... look who's getting a re-vamp...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Nanobuds on July 05, 2012, 03:33:27 PMSure, that would be cool. I'll send it to you later today Anyways... Vader will be done soon. I'm experimenting with different shaders and textures. Also.... look who's getting a re-vamp...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Stallion, you wanna texture him? this model is so much better then the Generations model
I really don't see how that is better than Generations. =/
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 05, 2012, 04:11:42 PM
I really don't see how that is better than Generations. =/
This model is a bit more detailed.

I may just use parts from this model and add them to the Generations model

Honestly, I'm with Chaos_Knight on this one. I think the Metal Sonic import is perfect.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]