Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 18, 2012, 03:21:49 AM
Happy 420 Midna downloads, beloved potheads.

Now, I don't plan on doing the new Metal Sonic texture anymore/

Need to finish up some stages and characters.

So if anyone needs or wants to do it, you're more than welcome to.

Though, like SephirothDispear said, it really doesn't need a texture at all apparently. Looks good quality to me.
Well having an HD texture would be nice even though I am ok how it is now. Is Velen still doing his texture?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I would like you guys to know that I am now on the Project M team! :af:

>.>

that is all.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 18, 2012, 06:52:42 AM
Well having an HD texture would be nice even though I am ok how it is now. Is Velen still doing his texture?
yeah, Velen is still doin his

Congratz!  :af2:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Congrats on the new team! What's your section?


10 bucks say Nano was recruited to rig Mewtwo and that was the secret project he was working on that he was teasing us about.

Still, Rather interesting as P:M has had no actual model importers on their team leading me to believe they've got something planned involving the characters left out of brawl that were in melee.

July 18, 2012, 08:11:22 PM #3636 Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 08:13:28 PM by Nanobuds
thanks everyone!

Quote from: Haseyo on July 18, 2012, 08:05:02 PM
Congrats on the new team! What's your section?
Model imports :p

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on July 18, 2012, 08:06:56 PM
10 bucks say Nano was recruited to rig Mewtwo and that was the secret project he was working on that he was teasing us about.

Still, Rather interesting as P:M has had no actual model importers on their team leading me to believe they've got something planned involving the characters left out of brawl that were in melee.

lol nope. It was metal sonic... most of you said you didnt want him. However, the poll said otherwise...

I was just messin with Brawl box posing yesterday. And I like how this one turned out. so i made it my avvy.

Quote from: Yahtzee on July 18, 2012, 08:10:54 PM
Can someone explain to me just what exactly this "Project M" is? ^^"
http://projectm.dantarion.com/

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 18, 2012, 07:59:13 PM
I would like you guys to know that I am now on the Project M team! :af:

>.>

that is all.
yeah, Velen is still doin his
Congratulations! I got rejected from Project M :p
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nice! Congratulations mah boy! /KingofHyrule

Real [censored] now, well deserved. You're one of the best Importers out there for sure man!


Congrats on making the P:M team, I hope this means that the project will get even better. :) Also I can't remember was P:M supposed to have the Melee models in them? Or was it just the Brawl models with their Melee attacks, and new things like custom stages along with them?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 18, 2012, 09:15:26 PM
Congrats on making the P:M team, I hope this means that the project will get even better. :) Also I can't remember was P:M supposed to have the Melee models in them? Or was it just the Brawl models with their Melee attacks, and new things like custom stages along with them?
No, it will keep Brawl Models.

They just want a new style of gameplay for Smash. They aren't trying to replicate Melee... just make Brawl more fast-paced and a more combo-styled fighting game.

Here are their goals:
QuoteA fast-paced game with flowing, natural movement where the player has a great degree of control over his character due to the technical skill that he's achieved.

   The balance of offense and defense changes depending on the exact matchup and playstyle, but overall tends to favor offense slightly.

   Offstage edgeguarding is risky but rewarding, while on-stage edgeguarding is safer but less rewarding.
   Recoveries generally require great skill to use, with the advantage usually being with the edgeguarding player, with some exceptions.

   The combos are challenging and spontaneous, with anything longer than 2-3 hits requiring a knowledge of both characters' options and some degree of prediction and/or a deep understanding of the mental aspect of the game.

you can read more here:
http://projectm.dantarion.com/about/

lol, the amount of people who are confused as to what P:M is is surprising. A lot of people still think they're just trying to recreate Melee.

Quote from: Beyond on July 18, 2012, 09:28:30 PM
lol, the amount of people who are confused as to what P:M is is surprising. A lot of people still think they're just trying to recreate Melee.
Agreed^
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.