Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Pichu is great, and works well with the PSA. My dream has come true :af:


Pichu! I loved that wigga in Melee man.

Gonna try him once I'm done with all this.

Also! That Raichu. Waffle's correct?

Did you do that 1slotsizemodwithnofitmotionectneeded thing with his Raichu as well? Cause I think the version released out there is the size of Pikachu only. =x

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 25, 2012, 06:21:32 PM
Pichu! I loved that wigga in Melee man.

Gonna try him once I'm done with all this.

Also! That Raichu. Waffle's correct?

Did you do that 1slotsizemodwithnofitmotionectneeded thing with his Raichu as well? Cause I think the version released out there is the size of Pikachu only. =x
Yes sir, its the 1slotsizemodwithnofitmotionectneeded. I can send it to you if you want

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 25, 2012, 06:22:59 PM
Yes sir, its the 1slotsizemodwithnofitmotionectneeded. I can send it to you if you want

*Expects you to anyway*


Quote from: Nanobuds on July 25, 2012, 05:55:38 PM
its fine bro. take all the time you need ;)

anyways... Pichu is out
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=7925&Moderated=0
That link didn't work for me. :( You should update it.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Awesome work on Pichu Nanobudz! :D
-

ppl making a one slot without motion takes like 5 seconds dont know how you ppl havent learned it yet nano even made a video
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 25, 2012, 06:46:39 PM
ppl making a one slot without motion takes like 5 seconds dont know how you ppl havent learned it yet nano even made a video
My only complaint with this method is that they look bad when grabbing a ledge. :(
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Moar Metal Sonic Previews and Progress.

Click here plz.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Those previews. Are amazing. I can not wait to see the shine with the textures.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


so much detail we wont even see ingame!
AWESOME!

Quote from: jokekid on July 25, 2012, 09:59:22 PM
so much detail we wont even see ingame!
AWESOME!
Don't be such a smart-ass. :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]