Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 27, 2012, 11:25:21 PMWell my Lakehouse has no working water :srs: My mom and brothers already went down there today while I had to work... so I'm staying home with my dad and we're heading down tomorrow night instead
So....few more hours or something for wifi? :)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


July 28, 2012, 01:49:02 AM #3857 Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 01:49:55 AM by Mareeo 64
Gotta make the most of it :P besides, maybe a little time off will loosen ya up, and make it so when you do get back, you're more relaxed while finishing eggman, thus making a smoother hack! ;D
Although even w/o a break, he'd still come out great!

eggman made me angry. so I restarted Young Link.

His rig is bout 90% done.

What about Eggman made you angry?

And yay. Young Link progress.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on July 28, 2012, 02:55:01 AM
What about Eggman made you angry?

And yay. Young Link progress.
His hands. They're too big. And too hard to T-Pose. I'm just gonna use Samus's hands, and resize them via bone editing like I did for Amy

also... you guys know what it means when I post a render...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yay. Will he have expressions?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on July 28, 2012, 03:02:36 AM
Yay. Will he have expressions?
Of course.

They're already made by our buddy KTH.

He'll even have a 3D mouth like Beyond's Zack model

KTH. Gotta love that guy. Can't wait to get Young Link.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Oh yeah. I also started a stage about a month ago...

I doubt most of you will know what it is though :P

It's a stage from AC. :srs: *saw your post on ShadowSnake's thread*
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

OMG,The Assassin Sanctuary!!!

This will go amazing with your Ezio whenever you can release it! :D

It looks awesome man!

Gees I doubt if Brawl's file size won't even let you have a proper Ezio, then it would probably not let you have an AC stage either.

But Hell if I care, I'm still super hyped. Also I forget, but wasn't this the stage model I converted from xnalara awhile ago for you?

Glad to see the YL port is going well. I'm also glad you're editing his whole animation set to have correct anatomy. Now that's effort! Can you explain the changes to his face? He looks a bit different- His eyes are texture planes, I assume?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]