Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

August 06, 2012, 06:19:36 PM #4050 Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 09:47:37 PM by StupidMarioFan1
Quote from: Nanobuds on August 06, 2012, 04:33:21 AM
the eyes... are gone >.>
:patrick:
Hey Nano, any chance you might fix the rig for Bowletta's shell anytime soon?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

...

Computer crashed... :oshi:

literally. Sitting on my desk one night... next day its on the floor. and now it wont turn on.

My cat has a habit of knocking stuff off desks... so it was probably her.

but anyways... yeah... unless i can get it fixed... this means that all my stuff is gone. I can still use BrawlBox and maybe finish Metal Sonic and Young Link on my desktop... but thats the family computer and I'm not gonna download 3ds max or anything big on it.

So... this may be the end... idk...

:oshi:

If you get a new one or have it fixed, put it on the floor under a desk next time.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Damn...if this is it...my dreams of Sephiroth are ruined :(
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Wow.  That royally sucks.  I'd hate to see you quit making hacks.  I hope you can get it repaired.

No way...that means Ezio was lost too! >.<

Dude I really hope you can fix it man. It would be a shame to not have you and your perfect hacks around!

Would you still be around the community in case the worse scenario actually ends up happening?

I have no backup of Ezio...

I just feel crushed with this. I had so many WIP's...
-AC Temple stage
-ACB Ezio
-Young Ezio (from AC2, his "Noble Attire")
-AC2 Ezio
-Custom Connor Kenway model
-Count Bleck
- Generations Knuckles over Falco v2
-Trace
-Generations Shadow v2

And of course Young Link and Metal Sonic.

But the rigs are done on those... and SJS has Young Link for his CSPs, and Velen has Metal Sonic. All that needs editing with those can be done in BrawlBox.

And I'll stay around in the ecommunity... I'll still be adding stuff to my SD card and all... but just not making imports. I could go back to CSPs or try becoming a texturer...

Damn a custom Connor model?!? 0.o

Dude this seriously sucks man...
I really hope you can fix it dude!


Aww...man... :oshi: So many good hacks gone because of a cat.... :( Well..guess someone else will have to do Sephiroth sometime.....(I really wanted him  :'( ) I just hope things will turn better for you in the future...
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Oh my god damn.

That just royally sucks...

Try hard to see if you can get it repaired...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

FFffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu...........

get it fixed man, buy whats necessary, or get a cheapass laptop on craigslist.

your the best at rigging models in these forums, if your gone then [censored]....

i wish all your wips were backed up, i was dying to have Ezio and Connor Kenway
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.