ShadowSnake's Imports: back with 3 previews of WIPs

Started by ShadowSnake, October 27, 2011, 10:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have no idea what to import next...

Marcus Fenix :snake:
2 (2.5%)
Jak :falco:
11 (13.6%)
Reptile :sheik:
5 (6.2%)
Spyro :ivysaur:
16 (19.8%)
Delta :samus:
2 (2.5%)
Seargent Johnson :snake:
5 (6.2%)
Genesis :marth:
7 (8.6%)
Desmond Miles :sheik:
4 (4.9%)
Haytham Kenway :ike:
7 (8.6%)
Filler: i don't know any of those characters  :patrick:
22 (27.2%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Hey. its been awhile.

ive been working on stuff just havent added previews or anything lately. Candy Vegito was updated today with a shiny texture, perfect metal and fs eyes.

heres a preview of my current project.

Altair Over Link:



hes half done.

i will have a version with the sword and one with the hidden blade, i will also have a shaded face texture for anyone whod prefer that. (like me)

probably doing a custom model next or something.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


:af:

how do you plan to get him working? even after Optimizing... I still can't get Ezio low enough to work  :-\

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 27, 2012, 11:26:49 PM
:af:

how do you plan to get him working? even after Optimizing... I still can't get Ezio low enough to work  :-\

im about 0.25 MB away from getting him to work in brawl, i guess i will resize the textures a little bit more or something. But he will work, i will get him in brawl one way or another. :P
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on July 28, 2012, 01:50:28 AM
im about 0.25 MB away from getting him to work in brawl, i guess i will resize the textures a little bit more or something. But he will work, i will get him in brawl one way or another. :P
Ezio just has too many parts and textures to him. I still gotta wait for the tristripper then  :-\

Idk if you know about this... but I am slowly working on a different AC import... and its not a character  :P


Quote from: Giga Man on July 31, 2012, 02:35:11 AM
How's the progress on Piccolo? Still in the works?

yes, actually almost done. His old cape had sucky normals, uvs and rig, so i gave him ganon's cape which means perfect cape rig, uvs, and perfect normals. Stallion just need to texture the new cape and hes set.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


so that means DBZ Yoshi piccolo coming soon?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

August 04, 2012, 05:03:29 AM #787 Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 05:09:03 AM by ItalianStallion
Is it Piccolo preview time? Think so!

Alright first and foremost, here is the original texture:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 04, 2012, 05:03:29 AM
Is it Piccolo preview time? Think so!

Alright first and foremost, here is the original texture:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



you are a god. :srs:

im sorry i cried when i saw the first texture, i tried not too.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


August 04, 2012, 05:45:02 AM #789 Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 05:46:01 AM by Royal_Blade
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Excellent Job on the new textures. My tears of sadness from the first texture turned into tears of joy when I saw the second one.

Bravo.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Awesomepickles.

So, he'll have a caped/turban version, and the more common version in the preview there?

85% done now, will include sword version and hidden blade version. filesize is almost defeated, i will prevail!

still need to rig the sashes, fix the hood up, rig the fingers/hands, and then he should be set.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 06, 2012, 11:44:28 PM
!!!!!

Have you tried him in game yet?

I haven't yet, i will after i finish his rig which should take about 1 hour or less.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.