ShadowSnake's Imports: back with 3 previews of WIPs

Started by ShadowSnake, October 27, 2011, 10:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have no idea what to import next...

Marcus Fenix :snake:
2 (2.5%)
Jak :falco:
11 (13.6%)
Reptile :sheik:
5 (6.2%)
Spyro :ivysaur:
16 (19.8%)
Delta :samus:
2 (2.5%)
Seargent Johnson :snake:
5 (6.2%)
Genesis :marth:
7 (8.6%)
Desmond Miles :sheik:
4 (4.9%)
Haytham Kenway :ike:
7 (8.6%)
Filler: i don't know any of those characters  :patrick:
22 (27.2%)

Total Members Voted: 81

I've look into GBC's Sephy and noticed how it work with the left-handed motion. The CullMode in materials was set to Cull_None so I tried it out with your version and this is the result:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 02, 2012, 06:21:27 PM
Captain Falcon? [censored] no!

Height is not the same, body proportions not the same.

He is not heroic either.

Android 17 fits Falco so well because of the height, the way he moves, the attitude, and most specifically, the swag.

If you do it, I'll do a texture for him like I did for his sister.

I'm biased because I have Knuckles instead of Falco :af:


September 02, 2012, 07:52:15 PM #872 Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 07:53:42 PM by Giga Man
Quote from: ν•˜μ„Έμš” on September 02, 2012, 04:44:07 PM
Just look at this man.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


He screams C. Falcon.
I disagree. He looks like he should be on Fox. His


Quote from: Loftwing on September 03, 2012, 05:42:53 AM
I'm Looking forward to Super Saiyan Golden Sponge Cake with Creamy Filling.
Fixed :srs:

Also i think it fits falco too  :af:

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 02, 2012, 06:40:54 PM
I've look into GBC's Sephy and noticed how it work with the left-handed motion. The CullMode in materials was set to Cull_None so I tried it out with your version and this is the result:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


i had to backface cull to get rid of the black [censored] around the skirt, so the only way i can fix it is if i go into max and remove it manually. i will see if i can do it when i try and fix the parts DataDrain pointed out to me.

@ Post

Android 17 is going over Falco, why? i can't turn down Stallion's sexy texture and everything about it just fits... The [censored]iness, the way he fights kinda, the attitude, the swag.

Data_Drain did really good critiquing on my Sephiroth, he pointed out a lot that i might be able to fix. So Sephiroth fixes will come before anything else.

The poll will be over at 50 votes i guess, but Adventures Fox needs to be T-posed and UV-mapped so they he take a little longer than the others. I did manage to rip his textures but they arent mapping with the mesh i ripped.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


September 03, 2012, 02:53:56 PM #876 Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 02:58:44 PM by Velen
Italian offers a texture. He does it over the character Italian wants. Hrrrrrm...

Smells like bribery.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Loftwing on September 03, 2012, 05:42:53 AM
I'm Looking forward to HD SUPER MEGA SEXY SHADOW FINAL VERSION V230.23243.
Quote from: Anivernage on September 03, 2012, 06:15:25 AM
Fixed :srs:

Also i think it fits falco too  :af:

Now it's really fixed :>.>:

Quote from: Velen on September 03, 2012, 02:53:56 PM
Italian offers a texture. He does it over the character Italian wants. Hrrrrrm...

Smells like bribery.

I thought you hated the series? Why get so worked up over a character you don't care about?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 04, 2012, 03:36:48 AM
I thought you hated the series? Why get so worked up over a character you don't care about?

I don't. Wrong guy, man.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Quote from: ShadowSnake on September 03, 2012, 01:48:06 PM
i had to backface cull to get rid of the black [censored] around the skirt, so the only way i can fix it is if i go into max and remove it manually. i will see if i can do it when i try and fix the parts DataDrain pointed out to me.

@ Post

Android 17 is going over Falco, why? i can't turn down Stallion's sexy texture and everything about it just fits... The [censored]iness, the way he fights kinda, the attitude, the swag.

Data_Drain did really good critiquing on my Sephiroth, he pointed out a lot that i might be able to fix. So Sephiroth fixes will come before anything else.

The poll will be over at 50 votes i guess, but Adventures Fox needs to be T-posed and UV-mapped so they he take a little longer than the others. I did manage to rip his textures but they arent mapping with the mesh i ripped.

can we get a shinier sword????!! :)

September 13, 2012, 02:24:08 AM #882 Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 02:25:35 AM by ShadowSnake
Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on September 06, 2012, 08:39:36 AM
can we get a shinier sword????!! :)

sure.

@ Thread

Arbiter is RELEASED.

check it out here.

http://infinitesmashteam.com/2012/09/12/and-so-you-must-be-silenced/

or here

http://elitesmashhackers.wordpress.com/2012/09/12/and-so-you-must-be-silenced/

or just download it here

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28799

I put a lot of work into Arbiter so i hope everyone enjoy it. He was one of the first texture hacks i ever made so finally concluding him with an import is just awesome.

Sephiroth fixes next and hopefully Piccolo release soon.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



I hope you can get Sephys shoulder pads to shine this time.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509