My Little Pony + Brawl: Mario Kart/3D Outline Render

Started by Xiggah, October 29, 2011, 01:16:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



Aw, you guys are flattering me. ^^; It's only a rough draft at this stage.

Speaking of which, I think I've gotten it model-wise to a state that I'm happy with except for a couple of things such as the feet and tail which still need a little more work. Which means that I should start texturing it now.

Here's a pic so far

I don't want to intrude, but that's really amazing! I'm new to modeling so mine are nowhere near as good as your's. Nice work! :3

To be honest I'm new too. I only started making stuff from scratch halfway through last year because I did a subject at uni on it...

then u should definately keep making stuff, ur totally awesome at it, it kees the toony style perfectly

Quote from: jokekid on January 17, 2012, 03:25:26 PM
then u should definately keep making stuff, ur totally awesome at it, it kees the toony style perfectly

Jokekid stop stealing all the stuff I want to say!

Ehe. I kid.

Seriously though, Tommo. That's amazing! Everything Jokekid said!


WOAH DUDE!
That's SO AWESOME.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Dear god Tommo, that's amazingly accurate! I don't know how you do what you do, but you sure as hell better keep doing it. It's spectacular.

Aww guys ^^; surely it's not that great.

Well since I forgot to go to bed I decided to fix the face a bit

But now it's 4AM and I really gotta go get some shuteye, so I'll play with it more and finish the textures later.

only thing i see wrong is that the tail seems to be too short...

Good work, good work! It's only a matter of time before this makes it to Equestria Daily. And more importantly my blog. (haha, just kidding) By the way, in 3DS Max if you turn on vertex colors it overrides the 3DS Max shading, which is a closer preview of what it will look like in Brawl except with Brawl's shading. Does wonders for those separate polygons, but I don't know exxactly how to do that in Lightwave.

Tommopuppy, that is just amazing. will it have a psa or will it be just a model import hack on a character, or perhaps maybe both?

@Xiggah: Lol nice. by the way, when i sent the animation rig to turbobear, this is what he said.
Quote from: turbobear on January 17, 2012, 12:09:08 AM
thanks ill see what i can learn with it (it is the rainbow model so we still need the pinkie) im not very experienced with external animation so i may be more of an asset in the psa but we'll see
So yea. maybe we should do an animation rig preview on the other models i suppose... :-\
I'm back after a long while.

Quote from: Redpwnage795 on January 18, 2012, 12:59:14 AM
Tommopuppy, that is just amazing. will it have a psa or will it be just a model import hack on a character, or perhaps maybe both?
lol idk i'm just maken models

Makin' bacon? models? You should put that into brawl! i say he would be best on squirtle if it's gonna be a model hack.
I'm back after a long while.