My Little Pony + Brawl: Mario Kart/3D Outline Render

Started by Xiggah, October 29, 2011, 01:16:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Alright. I'll get on that.

Also, I suppose I don't know how Attach/Detach could break anything. It's a bit out of my league. Does it give you errors on export?


Quote from: Spex130 on April 03, 2012, 01:56:01 AM
Alright. I'll get on that.

Also, I suppose I don't know how Attach/Detach could break anything. It's a bit out of my league. Does it give you errors on export?

I get the Index number out of array and "Object bla bla bla bla" errors, only on those meshes though. It makes those meshes unuseable, bottom line.

Well, this may be one of the simpler fixes, but try importing it with "remap materials" unchecked. I'm pretty sure that error always goes away whenever I do that.


Wow, that worked. I blame BlackJax for this. Thanks! Send me a message on MSN

>Implying your brawlboxes are back? if so, great.

I guess the brawlbox fixing took shorter than i thought it would be lol.
I'm back after a long while.

That's not how you >imply things! D: It's supposed to be used sarcastically with malicious intent.

Quote from: TommoPuppy on April 04, 2012, 03:40:57 AM
That's not how you >imply things! D: It's supposed to be used sarcastically with malicious intent.
*Pats your shoulder* Let it go, Tommo... Let it go...

April 10, 2012, 02:57:59 AM #577 Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 11:44:46 PM by AwesomeCasey795
Hello Guys. I just made a new hack that not mainly focused on the mane 6 psas. i made something to help ponify brawl. it's one of those hacks that require advanced texturing. I made an Elements of Harmony Smash Ball. here are some pics:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
what do you guys think? Its been uploaded. It's pending though.
I'm back after a long while.

Not gonna lie: I spent too much time making sure the "blog owner" wasn't offended rather than having him be a part of the team. As it stands, there's only a modeler, animator, and me. I don't quite feel up for doing this on my own,, but as per-rule I know that forums aren't quite too interested in doing something other than chatting a lot.

Aha. I'm glad you posted here. I forgot to tell you: Finals. I have them. Blame school for my lack of everything.


All right. I'll probably hear from AwesomeCasey or from TurboBear about something later... I just don't want to do this with such a small team. Completely alone would be fine, a whole team would be great, but I'm not going to rid of what few people I have just to be alone.

Here, have some models I've been making excite you:
http://www.ponychan.net/chan/collab/res/37089.html

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

About time we got a new (and cool) update! Also, i have a similar situation to Spex: State Testing. Blame School for my lack of new textures.
I'm back after a long while.

well im almost done with spring classes so I may be able to be more helpful soon, I still only know how to animate in brawlbox,and not very well there even, but if anypony is ready to even start psaing let me know.  And if you need more animators im sure if you got something on EQD bronies would probably jump at the chance to help, maybe you've already tried though just an idea

May 01, 2012, 10:14:05 PM #583 Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 10:37:59 PM by AwesomeCasey795
Yea. We should also look for more PSAers once were down to any of them. I assume were only on RD's animations at the moment, correct? Well I wonder if the model textures Xiggah mentioned were applied to the rest... But anyway, looking forward to more stuff.

EDIT: Whoa, look guys. just dug up another community hack. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25794

EDIT2: Xiggah, maybe you could use the cell shading in this: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25894 It's so cell shaded, it looks 2d!
I'm back after a long while.

Attention, We need some people for PSA in this project.  If you know anyone that can help contact xiggah.  or me i guess.