Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 40
Author Topic: My Little Pony + Brawl: Mario Kart/3D Outline Render  (Read 226985 times)
BriefCasey795
Supreme Kitten

What does one poot here?

• Awards Heart Container RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #195 on: December 23, 2011, 05:04:59 PM »

Cool. Could ya PM me Pinkie's moveset?

I'm back after a long while.

Xiggah
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #196 on: December 27, 2011, 05:17:39 PM »

Ummm.... not now, no. I want to finish my animation rig in 3DS Max first, but I just don't quite know how to go about it...

Get A Load of This!
    Mega Kitten

Gee it sure is anime around here.

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #197 on: December 27, 2011, 06:05:30 PM »

Sure.

All inputs are fire party cannon. Even jumping.

Feel free to ask for a quick video upload of your hack.
    GALOT's moveset ideas, need ideas?
    Latest Writeups: Evil Ryu, Amaterasu

deadname mcredactedface
    Lol Kitten

Kind of want to start making mods for this again

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #198 on: December 27, 2011, 07:48:21 PM »

Sure.

All inputs are fire party cannon. Even jumping.
    Epic

Xiggah
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #199 on: December 27, 2011, 08:23:26 PM »

Actually, how many people here have been keeping up with working with the newest Brawlbox? It would be nice to know someone else staying up-to-date with all this new moveset editing and vis0 and colors stuff.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #200 on: December 27, 2011, 08:38:55 PM »

The Moveset Editing wasn't added in this update :/
    But a lot of stuff was fixed and some glitches from the update before that was fixed recently.

Also, do you have any tips on rigging? I found a SERIOUSLY nice model of Krystal from Starfox Adventures and I want to import her over Zelda =3

Xiggah
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #201 on: December 28, 2011, 01:30:58 AM »

The Moveset Editing wasn't added in this update :/
    But a lot of stuff was fixed and some glitches from the update before that was fixed recently.

Also, do you have any tips on rigging? I found a SERIOUSLY nice model of Krystal from Starfox Adventures and I want to import her over Zelda =3

For rigging the skin weights and skeletons: use the characters in Brawl as reference. Asides from actually exporting the models to 3ds Max, you can switch to wireframe mode and move the bones to see how the vertices are weighted. It's also good reference for bone placement.

But the other half of rigging involves setting up dummy helpers to animate with, rather than rotating bone values individually. All I can say for now is to look at tutorials showing how to set those up, because I haven't finished learning that yet. I really would appreciate some help with this part of rigging, or with any help actually. Getting wisdom teeth pulled so things are slowing down even more...

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #202 on: December 28, 2011, 09:01:57 AM »

Kay, I'll look into those today since I'm actually planning to finish this import and psa it Smiley
    I think I'll use the left and right Nami bones to animate her ears so they can twitch and stuff. Either that or the shoulder armor N bones, Dunno for sure though *shrug*

It's too bad this project is slowing down, I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this idea ^+^ I actually have had a lot of dental work, including teeth pulled, so I feel ur pain bro *brofist*

I can't say the same for my Krystal project(Hype wise) though Sad so many people go HYPE HYPE HYPE about it when someone like Beyond or Mewtwo say they're going to do it.... which is really quite sad actually. >_> Oh well, I'll do my hacks the way I want and see what happens =3

Xiggah
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #203 on: December 28, 2011, 04:02:33 PM »

Kay, I'll look into those today since I'm actually planning to finish this import and psa it Smiley
    I think I'll use the left and right Nami bones to animate her ears so they can twitch and stuff. Either that or the shoulder armor N bones, Dunno for sure though *shrug*

It's too bad this project is slowing down, I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this idea ^+^ I actually have had a lot of dental work, including teeth pulled, so I feel ur pain bro *brofist*

I can't say the same for my Krystal project(Hype wise) though Sad so many people go HYPE HYPE HYPE about it when someone like Beyond or Mewtwo say they're going to do it.... which is really quite sad actually. >_> Oh well, I'll do my hacks the way I want and see what happens =3

Our reputations precede us after all: There's reason to be hyped about people who have proved themselves, not as much for anyone who hasn't proved anything.

Anyways, this recovery time isn't going to stop me from trying: Try looking at this video of a really good animation rig.
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Esn-cI-AbqQ" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Esn-cI-AbqQ</a>

BriefCasey795
    Supreme Kitten

What does one poot here?

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #204 on: December 28, 2011, 04:41:01 PM »

^Hm. Pretty decent. Well with the movesets planned out, i can't wait 'till they are announced publicly. Also, are early betas or something like that gonna get released for each of the mane 6?

Xiggah
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #205 on: December 28, 2011, 04:58:57 PM »

^Hm. Pretty decent. Well with the movesets planned out, i can't wait 'till they are announced publicly. Also, are early betas or something like that gonna get released for each of the mane 6?

I can't say the "team" has planned out how beta releases will work out. My first teammate says we should release as things often or once a month as updates, and the other teammate says we should only release when it's finished. And of course, the community's opinion matters too, not just our teams' opinions.

Get A Load of This!
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #206 on: December 28, 2011, 05:04:08 PM »

Open betas are ugly. You should give out a closed beta to people who'll actually be constructive if you give out a beta at all.

BriefCasey795
    Supreme Kitten

What does one poot here?

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #207 on: December 28, 2011, 05:21:49 PM »

Open betas are ugly. You should give out a closed beta to people who'll actually be constructive if you give out a beta at all.
    Don't ya think that's a bit cruel since this is an MLP related project?

I can't say the "team" has planned out how beta releases will work out. My first teammate says we should release as things often or once a month as updates, and the other teammate says we should only release when it's finished. And of course, the community's opinion matters too, not just our teams' opinions.
    I think we are better off updating as we go once the hacks are out. since there are bronies eagerly  waiting for the hack o come out.

Get A Load of This!
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #208 on: December 28, 2011, 05:37:11 PM »

What does it being MLP have to do with it being released publicly before it's done? Public releases are generally meant to be quality, don't you think? I'm sure the huge brony demanders can wait to love and tolerate the hell out of some ponies for a bit.

Not my call since I'm not involved in this project but come on, it should be done well.

Xiggah
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #209 on: December 28, 2011, 05:41:13 PM »

We could look at other brony projects: What do they do concerning betas?

Pages:  1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 40
    Print
    Jump to: