Soneek's Imports *Tales of Brawl: Dawn of the New World Previews*

Started by Soneek, October 30, 2011, 02:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Carnage on November 12, 2011, 08:11:26 PM
that was mi idea from the start xD see here
I know, but I ment how to MAKE it to work ingame and exactly how it's will be build and that stuff :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Let's talk about how to make it work after we actually have the remaining 3 forms lol.

So I have about 2 hours before I think I'll knock out. I'll definitely release SOMETHING tonight. Can't guarantee what it'll be.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 12, 2011, 07:47:55 PM
I would suggest someone other than Lucario beause if someone wants to make a PSA for Deoxys, then they would have to compete with Kid Buu and Mewtwo.
Then why not use someone with shoulderpads? Like Ganondorf, Marth, or Wolf?

Quote from: Soneek on November 13, 2011, 12:11:28 AM
Let's talk about how to make it work after we actually have the remaining 3 forms lol.

So I have about 2 hours before I think I'll knock out. I'll definitely release SOMETHING tonight. Can't guarantee what it'll be.
Bisharp!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


CATERPIE!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

so...you've made this stuff of Yu-Gi-Oh, i have to admit what its impressive, but can you make that dragon god over the rayquaza of that mewtwo2000 stage? please :3




*Looks at title*

...Is it Zoroark?

Btw does a PBR2 exist? I mean with B&W models? Because I haven't seen anything about it over the internet. Is it Wii Ware? or What?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Soneek on November 13, 2011, 12:11:28 AM
Let's talk about how to make it work after we actually have the remaining 3 forms lol.

So I have about 2 hours before I think I'll knock out. I'll definitely release SOMETHING tonight. Can't guarantee what it'll be.
tecnically theres 2 left xD like i said RTB has already ripped normal deoxys from pokepark  its in Gmod one one of his pokemons packs xD need speed and Defense form and i will probably wont be here to see the release today since where i live its late i will see it tomorow if the release happens
Quote from: Royal_Blade on November 13, 2011, 12:23:10 AM
*Looks at title*

...Is it Zoroark?

Btw does a PBR2 exist? I mean with B&W models? Because I haven't seen anything about it over the internet. Is it Wii Ware? or What?
no PBR2 doesnt exist all new gem pokes can only be obtainable from pokepark2 wich was released yesterday.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

AH!

Thanks! that makes more sense now!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

I'm handing the baton to DSX8 for Zoroark, so I can focus on a surprise Pokemon. I'm primarily gonna do the BW requests, but I'll throw in older PKMN requests in each little bunch that I release.

 :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on November 13, 2011, 12:41:17 AM
:srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

we dont need no catterpie :srs:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: Soneek on November 13, 2011, 12:43:49 AM
Lmfao Cater Falcon is coming this weekend for sure.

YUSH!!! :af:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.