Soneek's Imports *Tales of Brawl: Dawn of the New World Previews*

Started by Soneek, October 30, 2011, 02:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


November 09, 2011, 11:14:25 PM #181 Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 11:19:22 PM by Carnage
Quote from: Soneek on November 09, 2011, 10:40:22 PM
Yeah the Brawl models are much better lol.
from what i saw in that list i guess there are quite a few who would make good imports
Deoxys normal form over lucario we already have aafyre attack deoxys so normal would be good aswhell over lucario xD
Then theres pikachu evo line we need a decent raichu in the vault and i know kth pichu is preety good but i wouldnt go getting pichu from pokepark when there is a better one in melee xD
Some good ones like scyther and scizor over falco to use KJP psa and charmander on charizard(would need one slot size mod tough.
Then we have Mew(ness),celebi,groudon,manaphy,Darkrai(ganon) and jirachi  i think  you need to see side by side wich model looks better brawl or pokepark since all the abode have brawl model aswhell so this is what i think its good from pokepark plus brawl models for now.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 10, 2011, 12:36:30 AM #182 Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 12:37:40 AM by Christian_CAO
pokepark Wii...  :-X

Meowth over Wolf... hinty-hint-hint  r)

anyway, things look like they're progressing pretty good. BlackStar looks sort of strange in that video. Is it his hair? Yeah, that's whats bugging me. He always did have funny hair though... Still awesome to watch in the vid  ;)
^3^

Deoxys normal form sounds good. I think StarWaffle's Scyther over Falco is perfect already, and Beyond is planning to do Scizor. I'm hoping with the Melee model cause it's much better than Pokepark lol.

I think we might have some good Raichus already but I'll check. I know KTH will want to import Pichu so I'll leave it alone.

I think Shadowsnake was working on Charmander before, so I'll that alone too.

I could try size mods on Squirtle and Ivysaur for Empoleon and Torterra, respectively. There's a whooooooooooooooole bunch of options.

Quote from: Christian_CAO on November 10, 2011, 12:36:30 AM
Meowth over Wolf... hinty-hint-hint  r)

...Might be up late tonight.  :af2:

Quote from: Soneek on November 10, 2011, 12:37:43 AM
Deoxys normal form sounds good. I think StarWaffle's Scyther over Falco is perfect already, and Beyond is planning to do Scizor. I'm hoping with the Melee model cause it's much better than Pokepark lol.

I think we might have some good Raichus already but I'll check. I know KTH will want to import Pichu so I'll leave it alone.

I think Shadowsnake was working on Charmander before, so I'll that alone too.

I could try size mods on Squirtle and Ivysaur for Empoleon and Torterra, respectively. There's a whooooooooooooooole bunch of options.

...Might be up late tonight.  :af2:


Empoleon is a Baws. Do eeet.


Quote from: Soneek on November 10, 2011, 12:37:43 AM
...Might be up late tonight.  :af2:

:happy: No foolin'!? For reals and not for falsies?  ◕ 3 ◕

... What are falsies?... *checks google*... okay then  :-X

Seriously Soneek. You're the best  ;D
^3^

I wanna see if I can make a certain badass Meowth from the anime though to go with it. I doubt many people will know who I'm talking about.

November 10, 2011, 02:27:41 AM #188 Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 02:28:45 AM by Christian_CAO
Quote from: Soneek on November 10, 2011, 02:20:01 AM
I wanna see if I can make a certain badass Meowth from the anime though to go with it. I doubt many people will know who I'm talking about.

The puss N' Boots one with the awesome nightslash Thunder and irontail attacks? :D

Or that one time when Meowth was Hyped up on the drug called "Love" and could use fury Swipes like a bauss?  :P
^3^

Quote from: Christian_CAO on November 10, 2011, 02:27:41 AM
The puss N' Boots one with the awesome nightslash Thunder and irontail attacks? :D

Yesssssss! I'm exhausted though and I'll get back to this later. I gotta make that hat...

November 10, 2011, 08:35:21 AM #190 Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 09:31:29 AM by Carnage
Quote from: Soneek on November 10, 2011, 12:37:43 AM
Deoxys normal form sounds good. I think StarWaffle's Scyther over Falco is perfect already, and Beyond is planning to do Scizor. I'm hoping with the Melee model cause it's much better than Pokepark lol.

I think we might have some good Raichus already but I'll check. I know KTH will want to import Pichu so I'll leave it alone.

I think Shadowsnake was working on Charmander before, so I'll that alone too.

I could try size mods on Squirtle and Ivysaur for Empoleon and Torterra, respectively. There's a whooooooooooooooole bunch of options.

...Might be up late tonight.  :af2:

your right but we only have a raichu and he doesnt look that good expecially in the taill department  also some great ideas on torterra and empoleon xD
so Normal deoxys,torterra,empoleon,raichu and meowth sound preety good to me  you should totally make this 5 pokes when you can :P

It would be epic if we could have all 4 deoxys forms in a single pcs xD imagine deoxys changing forms depending on the attack it would be epic for a psa xD but i guess we cant find all the forms? we have normal form in pokepark and attack form in brawl still no defense or speed form :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

We'll figure something out for the Defense and Speed forms. I still need to re-import everything with the updated Brawlbox and add metal textures. I have no idea how to do final smash eyes lol.

Tyson's Meowth will have a different costume than from the anime, but still with a Puss in Boots theme.

I still have to T pose these Soul Eater models.  :oshi:

November 10, 2011, 03:15:21 PM #192 Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 03:44:03 PM by Carnage
Quote from: Soneek on November 10, 2011, 11:26:21 AM
We'll figure something out for the Defense and Speed forms. I still need to re-import everything with the updated Brawlbox and add metal textures. I have no idea how to do final smash eyes lol.

Tyson's Meowth will have a different costume than from the anime, but still with a Puss in Boots theme.

I still have to T pose these Soul Eater models.  :oshi:
well but do you think the idea is doable? i mean you would need 4 faces like defense face (when shielding,doing down B counter) then speed form(running dash attack and UpB),Attack form (smashes and NB and side B) and finally normal for tilts jumps and everything else if this was possible in a single pce include 4 forms would be epic xD they would need a low filesize but i know lucario has a huge pcs and pac file limit

Edit( found out in Gmod RTB has ripped Normal deoxys model from pokepark already)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Basically just look at how whatever character you're importing over does final smash eyes and replicate that. If it's polygon-based you're in easy mode as you can just duplicate the eyes and rig them to the final smash eye bones. Not sure if any characters use texture-based final smash eyes but i'm sure RTB or Pikazz would know what to do there.

November 10, 2011, 03:43:35 PM #194 Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 03:45:56 PM by Crona The Black Blood User
I think im in love