Spex130's Roadside Model Shack: Wii Fit Trainer Preview

Started by Spex130, November 03, 2011, 05:21:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Protoman.EXE on December 14, 2011, 10:56:36 PM
HOLY. SHI7.

I love you both. I see no problems that haven't already been stated.


Except for Mario/Luigi wireframe, i cant even tell who it is, I think the Logo should go on the Hat Where their M/L was

You're not supposed to be able to tell who it is!  :af:


Hey! You there! I have a supermassive plug to pitch to you!

THIS:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=37594.0


is a tournament. The Kingdom Hearts Style Tournament. It's kinda silent right now, so if you can model hack I want YOU to go join it.

"But Spex! Why would I want to do that? I mean, Starwaffle, Beyond, and even MarioDK are in that contest!"

Because if YOU join, then WE ALL get to see more characters dressed Kingdom Hearts style, and that's a Win-Win for everyone! So do it!


December 14, 2011, 11:43:50 PM #77 Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 11:47:28 PM by Protoman.EXE
You got that part wrong, its MarioDK, StarWaffle, and even BEYOND.

Sound cool and i'd join, but idk wat to do, and im no good with custom making my Stuff.

>_>

<_<

*Wishes one had Tron and Tron-Sora stuff*
Sig by Segtendo. Epic

Quote from: Protoman.EXE on December 14, 2011, 11:43:50 PM
MarioDK, StarWaffle, and even BEYOND.

Mm. Sounds right.

Anyways, I'm gonna leave that there so I can direct attention to the Tourney Board.

And if you have 3DS, you should at least try, y'know?


*Appears from the shadows*

<.<

>.>

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


*disappears into shadows*


That's cool looking. I like characters that have unique properties like that, with the outline.


December 19, 2011, 07:44:00 PM #82 Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 07:46:54 PM by Spex130
:happy:



You sir. Thank you. So much.


*First download woot*


Have you seen G&W3D on Flatzone? It's pretty funny.


Hey! Thanks you guys! :laugh:

Next up is the Wireframe Zelda. Expect it soon.

(Although the reason I'm making it is just so I can see DemonBoy's Wireframe Sheik. That thing is epic. Download his before you download mine!)



So, hey everyone. Here I am with a preview.

I really wanted to just go and make something original. So I went and rigged a Buckot to Ness's bones. But that was REALLY REALLY bare. Not enough.


So I went to the Subspace Emissary and plastered a bunch of the enemies together.

Roader as a head. Buckot+bucket as the body. Siralmos sword on the back. And Blue Duon's arm as a Spear.

Should I release it?



Fun Fact: Both sets of eyes have EyeYellow.

Anyways, I feel I could do better, so I'm gonna be making more. And that's where YOU come in. Give me YOUR ideas too! It'll be great!



December 28, 2011, 03:18:31 AM #89 Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 04:16:17 AM by Christian_CAO
  ;D that is seriously a good idea. I'd love to see more custom made characters using parts from other characters. The Subspace Monstrosities that you'll conjure up are bound to be interesting.  ;)

If you're looking for fusion hodgepodge ideas...

I'm thinking... if you're willing to mishmash subspace characters with trophy models parts and characters from the normal brawl roster... This is only if you feel like combing so many different models to create something.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I know this isn't what you had in mind... but I'm just throwing stuff out there.

Oooh, y'know what!? Forget Pit.

Give a Primid (texture primids green body tan) a naganog head (get rid of the antennae swirl and give a tan texture)

Give poppant's Collar around Primids neck

Give Lucario pants (make it comically large like a cartoon baby diaper minus the tail and Texture it black)

Then give him the Spakk big Cloud body afro (cover eyes)

with Towtow Over sized Ram Horns on his head.

Place the Bombed bodies on arms and legs starting from elbows and shins and ending at wrists and ankles.

Also, put Auroros' wings (made tiny)

Oh, and if you can put the kunai like objects from the ancient minister trophey and put it in his Primid hands as a weapon, that would be lovely   (≧ヘ≦ )

Oh, and if you put him over pit or Luigi, that'd be cool  :P

<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>

Well... now that I look back at it, it looks and sounds really demanding and specific. You don't have to do it if you don't want to. It is just an idea ( ̄ε ̄ )

 
^3^