GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I love it all :srs:

Who would Beat be on?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 08, 2012, 02:19:21 AM
I love it all :srs:

Who would Beat be on?

ike or CF
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

those look awesome.

will the plants on the mario stage be animated?


What is this Super Mario 3D Land stage I hear about? I swear if someone ripped a N3DS model before my N3DS Scrubber program is finished... I'm gonna be amazed.

EDIT: You NEED to put Boom Boom in it! I WOULD POOP MYSELF WITH EXCITEMENT!


beat should go on ike or fox (one slot size mod)

and joshua should go on silver over falco and on.... peach
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Rooftop Run, Beat, and 3D Land? You are slowly and surely becoming one of my favorite hackers.

A super Mario 3D land stage in brawl?!?
My Life Is Complete.
  :kdance:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yea hopefully i can have 3d land done by this weekend...that sonic colors stage is on hold...until i figure out how to make it.....

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.





I'm glad TWEWY is getting more proper hack representation :af:

It's in dire need of hacks. Now all we need is a proper TWEWY stage. Possibly the crossing? :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 08, 2012, 03:53:55 AM
I'm glad TWEWY is getting more proper hack representation :af:

It's in dire need of hacks. Now all we need is a proper TWEWY stage. Possibly the crossing? :af:

Curse you and you tampering into my "to do in secret" list >.>......yes i plan on making a twewy stage
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.