GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hey GBC. Did you make that Rush?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on November 03, 2012, 10:43:41 PM
Hey GBC. Did you make that Rush?

yep, i made that back when KTH was making his megaman psa but i never had any use to use it until now

Quote from: Lee on November 03, 2012, 06:07:22 AM
Did you recive my PM?

yes
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on November 03, 2012, 10:41:39 PM
and Roll on Toon Link. :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Reminds me. I should finish her update and actually put her on the vault
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

I found some time yesterday and Megaman is Released!!!

i also decided to include recolors since the previous version had some =P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

*insta-downloads*
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Only thing that really bugs me is the Buster arm's elbow doesn't bend like the left arm's and the fact his hand is so small...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

November 18, 2012, 09:04:44 PM #3051 Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 09:06:58 PM by GBC
heres a big  WTF  :af2:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on November 18, 2012, 09:04:44 PM
heres a big  WTF  :af2:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Can't wait to play as that.

Quote from: GBC on November 18, 2012, 09:04:44 PM
heres a big  WTF  :af2:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That looked liked a real pain to make
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

Quote from: GBC on November 18, 2012, 09:04:44 PMheres a big  WTF  :af2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'm guessing that you made that the same way G&W and Paper Mairo were made right? Is he having a moveset, or aniatmion hack to go with it? And the Wii U came out today? I'll add that to my Christmas list. :)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 18, 2012, 09:10:19 PMthe Wii U came out today? I'll add that to my Christmas list. :)
Actually it's been out as will as  the  new Super smash bros
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

also i bet you thought i forgot about neku :>.>:

i was just waiting on dot to finish up the textures for him and his hair polygon had to be remade from scratch
of course now the hair polygon needs a texture...ill try to give him moving eyes as well...also a few minor things i have to add from the old import such as the transparent hand numbers and the sword thing

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

It looks like that model is ripped straight from KH3D. O.o

Is he still on Marth? I can see him on Pit, but I don't mind he's on Marth.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Will it come with a chibi version for Lucas, like the original import?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 21, 2012, 05:04:54 PM
It looks like that model is ripped straight from KH3D. O.o

Is he still on Marth? I can see him on Pit, but I don't mind he's on Marth.

lol nope its custom i think ill still leave him on marth however

Quote from: Segtendo on November 21, 2012, 05:17:57 PM
Will it come with a chibi version for Lucas, like the original import?

no not this time sadly
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.