GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Wish I could say I could do better...-but I dunno. Looking pretty damn good so far on Ragna.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

so i took a slight break from conker since i started to get slightly frustrated with the texturing and uving so i decided to finish up nightmare
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

if ur getting frustrated UVing, i could try it, after all we're teammates, right? :P

Quote from: joke. on January 09, 2013, 11:57:59 AM
if ur getting frustrated UVing, i could try it, after all we're teammates, right? :P

no i just needed a break from doing the same character day after day
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

I voted for Conker to be rigged over YouTube because he'll look badass with it's bones right? XD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 10, 2013, 02:11:15 AM
I voted for Conker to be rigged over YouTube because he'll look badass with it's bones right? XD

wait, wut?
i mean...
i dont even...

youtube?

Quote from: Dot on January 05, 2013, 08:43:51 PM
sorry to cut out the conker stuff <.<

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


:O
I was planning on working on Ragna at some point but DAMN this looks awesome, I cannot wait for this guys!
Now I need to finish my model of Sol Badguy to go with Ragna >.>
Oh and I'm definitely hyped for Nightmare as well!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Dot on January 18, 2013, 04:07:55 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I have no words for this awesome thing....  >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509




Ragna, Ragna, Ragna, I've been waiting a long time for a new Ragna.

diddy kong actually makes sense for conker, was the gun single-slot, or in the psa file?

Well, I finally removed Mewtwo over Wario rel, downloaded your King K. Rool over Wario, and its sexy bro! Sexy work there.

Do you ever plan on making a version over Warioware Wario? That way it can be on the main default slot, rather than on 07 which is Classic Wario?