GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Love that rainbow recolor Velen, and I'm glad that Mega Man has been getting some great progress, looking forward to having him over Ness.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Mr.MW on June 28, 2013, 03:23:10 AM
Oops
in that case forget it
:/
He could make a 2-D Plane, texture it with a glowy light texture, then set it to follow the camera.

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 28, 2013, 03:28:13 AM
He could make a 2-D Plane, texture it with a glowy light texture, then set it to follow the camera.
to set it to follow the camera you would need special materials
but ya
its possible
i guess he will leave it for the recolors
i would imagine he justs wants to release it already

Quote from: Mr.MW on June 28, 2013, 03:43:13 AM
to set it to follow the camera you would need special materials
but ya
its possible
i guess he will leave it for the recolors
i would imagine he justs wants to release it already

Once he does.

*Grabs.*

*Revamps.*

*Recolors.*

:I

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Makes me wish we had perfect Ness .REL's to port so that Megaman can be over his own slot.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on June 28, 2013, 03:53:33 AM
Makes me wish we had perfect Ness .REL's to port so that Megaman can be over his own slot.
i use filepatch
so i have 3 open slots for Ness
:P
at the moment on one slot i have an old megaman Psa that is pretty good
and on another i have regular ness

Quote from: Mr.MW on June 28, 2013, 03:43:13 AM
to set it to follow the camera you would need special materials
but ya
its possible
i guess he will leave it for the recolors
i would imagine he justs wants to release it already
Nah, all you gotta do is set Map Mode to EnvCamera

ill conisder the glowing light however it isnt in the actual game,but it might look nice,idk im unsure about it

also i might be behind on this (by a few years) but i just noticed u can charge ness's yoyo, and while doing this it spins...just imagine how the metal blades gonna look with that  :af:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 28, 2013, 04:00:31 AMNah, all you gotta do is set Map Mode to EnvCamera
No that doesn't work, that's how Metals and shine. What that would do is make the texture, but not the flat square, follow the camera. You have to give the flat glow texture it's own bone, and then have that use the STD billboard setting.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 28, 2013, 05:35:07 AM
No that doesn't work, that's how Metals and shine. What that would do is make the texture, but not the flat square, follow the camera. You have to give the flat glow texture it's own bone, and then have that use the STD billboard setting.
Orrrrr he can ignore my first idea, and make a sphere instead, then set to follow camera

Quote from: Segtendo on June 28, 2013, 03:53:33 AM
Makes me wish we had perfect Ness .REL's to port so that Megaman can be over his own slot.
Perfect Ness .rel huh? we can try to look into it to see if it's possible

Quote from: ShadowWolf on June 28, 2013, 02:57:41 PMPerfect Ness .rel huh? we can try to look into it to see if it's possible
Probably, we've already got a couple perfect rel ports so I could see Ness being one, I'd really like a prefect Bowser one though so we can have Giga Bowser, Dry Bowser, and Dark Bowser having their own slots.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

megaman news crap:

so the hair has been modeled for megaman as well as a new protoshield has been made for him as well and dot has already started texturing both of these. so megaman is almost ready for release also those previews you guys saw earlier are now substantially outdated since some texture edits have been made to megamans entire texture as well as a few more minor model tweaks.

so should megaman have rim lighting or not? i see that alot of the ssb4 mods have rim lighting and not sure if i should do that with megaman. also should his helmet shine be ref or spe?

(msg to mariodk: this is the oneslot version dont worry the version for ur psa will have all that u requested)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

I say give him a rim lighting.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

1with and 1 without rim just in case and if it's no trouble.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames