GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I hope to see a new character next :)
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 24, 2011, 08:20:38 PM
I see the same pics, or at least mad similar, and I can't tell the difference at all.

If you revamped it, it was a very minor revamp cause I can't notice anything new besides more shading on the hair maybe..

wat are you talking about...
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

somebody show italian a before and after pic of broly please...

anway, he still looks "dirty"... and the gold things dont look metalic

Just wanted to point something out about your PAC files. They're the exact same as the PCS.

Here's how your PAC files look.



The PCS files need the LZ77 compression. When saving the PACs, remove the compression.




....err

*storms off*

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

:af: awesome xD
and over Marth ? even better :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nice! Strider Hiryu!

On Marth? (I think see a sheath outline...)

Edit: ninja'd by lag...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


Quote from: jordanice42 on November 25, 2011, 06:36:26 PMSweeeeet!!!
Quote from: Royal_Blade on November 25, 2011, 06:32:12 PMNice! Strider Hiryu! On Marth? (I think see a sheath outline...) Edit: ninja'd by lag...
Quote from: Abbi. on November 25, 2011, 06:29:23 PM:af: awesome xD and over Marth ? even better :D

yep and also shouldnt lag the game :vyse:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

O.o how is this possible ?
I thought MvC3 / UMvC3 Models would lag .... xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Abbi. on November 25, 2011, 06:48:43 PMO.o how is this possible ? I thought MvC3 / UMvC3 Models would lag .... xD

me and dsx8 found a way to lower the vertice count
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

sounds Great! :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


and dont forgett it will have new textures :vyse:
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

I [censored]ing love you with all my heart, for putting him over Marth.

Strider is a man, not a butch girl.

Well, now that I think about it, Marth is no man, lol but he'll do.