GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Alm5252 on June 25, 2013, 09:50:25 AM
Hey GBC, these are recolors I had made of SSB4 Mega Man a long time ago, and was wondering if these would be good recolors to use for your custom model.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I love those recolors. They're perfect.

well, the ones with the white body aren't too creative. but yes, those look good.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?


Quote from: dOT on June 25, 2013, 07:21:38 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

and we all lived happily ever after... the end!

the thing about recolors for megaman(or anything at that) is that i love recolors i like to see what ideas and color schemes people come up with so no need to ask me if "your recolors are good or not" which is why i dont turn down recolors (at least i dont think i ever have) so if you want to recolor megaman or anything go ahead just gove proper credit/collab. plus i like collabs on recolors because its easier for me to see them as iam not on the vault 24/7 and may not ever see them because theyd be lost in the depths of the vault. if you really want an opinion on recolors ask or message dot about them

but yea that was my message on recolors...any way only one thing left on megaman to make and that is his hair then i can start the rig. link is finished as well but ive been in megaman mode as of recently trying to get everything finished so i wont get lazy about it
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: Alm5252 on June 25, 2013, 09:15:50 PM
Well I based them off these. "Guts, Bomb, Bright / Gravity, Elec, and Ice"
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yep, so did i.
but i'm GOING to make recolors for all 10 games.

Quote from: Optimuskirby on June 25, 2013, 10:06:35 PM
yep, so did i.
but i'm GOING to make recolors for all 10 games.
Cool brah. You've already stated this.

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 25, 2013, 10:39:30 PMCool brah. You've already stated this.
The first tiem I read that I read "Cool story brah" XD
The only thing I'm afraid of is that there'll be tons of [censored]ty mega man recolors, like seriously 80% or something percent of the vault is some crappy recolor, weither it's like half solid color and half original texture, or just barely different from someone else's recolor, or like some tiny edit from the original like a slightly different saturation.
I'm having mixed feelings of weither or not it'd be good if Mega Man happened to become the new Shadow, the vault really doesn't need tons of boring and unoriginal recolors of another character. :srs:
Anyways that got depressing, I'm looking forward to Mega Man, I need to hook up the old SNES and play some of dem old Mega Man games that I never touched. The SNES belonged to a family member and I inherrited the system along with tons of games. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

There's a reason I suggested only really doing the most unique of each game as colors. It adds a higher variety of shades and hues.

-or just take a hand-ful and do them.

EDIT:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


My recolor picks.

I'll improve these when I get home.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

i like the orange/grey and yellow/blue recolor velen


anyway some megaman news (dont worry its good):
the rig is finished  :af: and he surprisingly fit very well on ness almost perfectly however he wont be wifi safe since he will need an edit so he isnt going through the floor plus he has a bone edit to make his hand bigger other than that hes 90% done and all he needs is for me to finish his hair ploygon so i can rig that over ness's entry bone. other than that some more model edits and texture edits were made to him. oh and he does have expressions since ness has a mouth bone
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.


think you can make a firy glow thingy for the hole on megamans blaster?
like seggys signature?

its very possible
i think nano had some special shaders on one of his last hacks over Rob




i can give it a shot if you dont want to go through all the trouble
shouldnt take me too long

Quote from: Mr.MW on June 28, 2013, 03:15:05 AM
think you can make a firy glow thingy for the hole on megamans blaster?
like seggys signature?

its very possible
i think nano had some special shaders on one of his last hacks over Rob




i can give it a shot if you dont want to go through all the trouble
shouldnt take me too long
Its not a shader. We moved ROB's light to the mouth of that model.