GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: GBC on July 11, 2013, 08:53:15 AM

also links edits are done now i just have to apply the skins back then he'll be finished

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Awesome Rush Adapter, will he be able to fire his fist separate from his body?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

If snoopy doesn't want to rig... And if you don't want to rig... I'll rig it :af:

Okay so what's the different between your Villager and Snoopy's? Is you're higher poly or is he going on a different character?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

the main difference i can see is that his has closer to actual hands as shown in the Smash 4 stuff, where as mine has the circle hands from the Animal Crossing games.  besides that, it's pretty similar, besides probably being a better model than mine.

that said, of course i'll do the rig.  i'm happy to do anything AC related.

The Villager has glove-like hands in Smash 4.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Velen on July 11, 2013, 02:27:02 PM
Awesome Rush Adapter, will he be able to fire his fist separate from his body?

according to mariodk he will be able to shoot his hands

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 11, 2013, 06:11:50 PM
Okay so what's the different between your Villager and Snoopy's? Is you're higher poly or is he going on a different character?

- hair
- hands
- ears
- overall shape of the model

i would prefer villager go on lucas due to him having a more clumsy nature plus you can rig the taxi from AC over lucas entry table thing to make it look like he arrives in a taxi xD and various other animations of lucas fit the villager imo better than ness. plus megamans on ness
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.


so yeah umm.... i tried importing the skins for classic links rig and uhhh yeah..... might have to re rig him completey  :>.>palm: i even tried skin wrapping it to the previous polygons and 3dsmax was like nope
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Have there been updates to Classic Link's model? If so can we have another preview of what he looks like? :) Also might as well do the rig again...it was a pretty complicated rig wasn't it? I hate it when I lose the rig or it gets drestroyed somehow. Thankfully recently it's only been on SM64 imports so all I have to do is single-bind the polys again.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

heres ur previews

classic link
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


protoman
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Dr Wilys castle SSB4 (dunno when the hell this will get done)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on July 12, 2013, 08:09:10 PM
heres ur previews

classic link
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


protoman
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Dr Wilys castle SSB4 (dunno when the hell this will get done)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

awesome protoman
hoping its over ness so he can be a alt for my coming psa
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: GBC on July 12, 2013, 08:09:10 PM
heres ur previews

Dr Wilys castle SSB4 (dunno when the hell this will get done)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

finish this soon @_@

i've pretty much got the animations all laid out in my head!!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Oh finnaly a great Protoman. That one on BrawlVault give me nightmare.
And that classic Link, so sexy. And that Dr. Willy Castle, you win.

Finish. Dat. Castle. O_O
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509