GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ramonM64 on February 02, 2012, 10:38:16 PM
thats a kool idea, for the 4 stages in one for lylat cruise. do you think itll be possible to make it WITHOUT a .rel on it? i really like that stage and i dont like getting rid of stages as a whole..  imported stages that use a .rel file make the ASL thing freeze if you try to load the default stage

yea lol im just importing models over lylats so it shouldnt use a .rel
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

wh00t     i see n' play alot of kool stages that use .rel except after a test drive, i put em away.. this is goooood news dude

Quote from: GBC on February 02, 2012, 10:26:06 PM
still waiting on disc drive  :srs: will be here tommorow or saturday.....

also while im waiting on that ill show you guys what i have been rigging these past couple of days

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Oh crap, you make my day.

Quote from: GBC on February 02, 2012, 10:26:06 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:>.>:

Is that TvC or MvC3? If it's TvC then I can keep working :af: but if it's MvC3 then that's cool to
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: GBC on February 02, 2012, 10:26:06 PMstill waiting on disc drive  :srs: will be here tommorow or saturday..... also while im waiting on that ill show you guys what i have been rigging these past couple of days
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
inb4Sdo0m :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I believe that's the MvC3 model.
I think I sent that to him.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


So did that disc drive come in today?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on February 03, 2012, 09:13:44 PM
So did that disc drive come in today?

no.....not today.....:oshi:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: Segtendo on February 03, 2012, 01:57:52 PM
I believe that's the MvC3 model.
I think I sent that to him.
BZZT Wrong! those r the TvC models... GBC asked me for V. Joe... idk bout ryu or where he got it from
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8™ on February 03, 2012, 09:50:53 PM
BZZT Wrong! those r the TvC models... GBC asked me for V. Joe... idk bout ryu or where he got it from
...
I had a feeling.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: DSX8™ on February 03, 2012, 09:50:53 PM
BZZT Wrong! those r the TvC models... GBC asked me for V. Joe... idk bout ryu or where he got it from
Sweet, then I'll keep working on MvC3 V. Joe ^_^
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

errr.....*leaves*

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.


No, it's one of those Megaman... Men. Right?
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.