GBC and Dot's Derp: Arena Ferox

Started by GBC, November 03, 2011, 08:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Subbed for the updated Megaman model.

I plan on doing an overhaul to my Mega Man PSA over Ness with the model.

When you're done rigging, would you mind sending me the scene so that I can add my own things for my moveset?

February 21, 2012, 12:43:10 AM #1621 Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 12:53:22 AM by Velen
On Mewtwo:

Who cares? We do. I keep telling people.

Try stretching or shrinking the polygons to be perfectly on the bones where they should be. Changing the bone translations in the FitMotion en masse via BB's mass copy and paste function on all the animations makes it all worth the effort. Doing so on the fingers would make things so much easier and would lessen restrictions.

It's similar to my theoretical rigging method for Metal Sonic (should I persue rigging him again (-and don't you dare go and tell me he's perfect. It's a good rigging job, but it's not perfect.)), which would only work for him because of how his body is built:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The reason this would work is because of the very nature of MS's body.

With character's like M2, who have "skin", stretching the pieces is a better method because you don't need to detach anything, while adding extra time to fix things, you could possibly have a perfectly rigged model this way.


3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on February 21, 2012, 12:15:59 AM
Subbed for the updated Megaman model.

I plan on doing an overhaul to my Mega Man PSA over Ness with the model.

When you're done rigging, would you mind sending me the scene so that I can add my own things for my moveset?

yea sure


Quote from: Velen on February 21, 2012, 12:43:10 AM
On Mewtwo:

Who cares? We do. I keep telling people.

Try stretching or shrinking the polygons to be perfectly on the bones where they should be. Changing the bone translations in the FitMotion en masse via BB's mass copy and paste function on all the animations makes it all worth the effort. Doing so on the fingers would make things so much easier.

:srs: im not doing all of that
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

February 21, 2012, 12:54:52 AM #1623 Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 01:08:48 AM by Velen
Quote from: GBC™ on February 21, 2012, 12:46:55 AMyea sure :srs: im not doing all of that

You make it sound so hard and complicated when it's really so easy. You won't be copy and pasting through each individual animation, you will be using BB's functions to fix the translations on all the animations, all at once. Which is possible, based on what I have read.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Holy crap! Each time I even look in this thread it's on the verge of being rage locked again like last time! :laugh:

Anyhoo, looking forward to the Megaman. Looks real nice! Also, Velen usually has some good points. Not saying I read the entire thread and I know everything, but give some thought to it before you respond. It'll do you good.  ;)


February 21, 2012, 05:18:52 AM #1625 Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 05:40:59 AM by StarWaffle
You should really list whether or not your hacks are wifi safe, it would be a great help to the community.  

wait, maybe that's not the way to convince you....    you'll get like moar downloadz on your hacks if they are wifi sayf.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on February 21, 2012, 12:15:59 AM
Subbed for the updated Megaman model.

I plan on doing an overhaul to my Mega Man PSA over Ness with the model.


Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus!


MEGAMAN V3 RELEASED!!!!

ok i did everything i could to it...its at 30k verts...so it shouldnt lag with 4 of them on the field since not all the verts are exposed at the same time
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Looks nice, should look awesome with the upcoming moveset.


The Megaman model looks great!
I'd download it if it weren't on Pit; gonna have to wait for it to be ported over some other character.

Same. I has Waluigi over Pit. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH


Quote from: Rages A Lot. on February 22, 2012, 02:22:55 AMThe Megaman model looks great! I'd download it if it weren't on Pit; gonna have to wait for it to be ported over some other character.
me too but i got Goku over pit
Quote from: Haseyo on February 22, 2012, 02:24:05 AMSame. I has Waluigi over Pit. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
use waluigi over diddy kong then
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I tried it multiple times, but it crashes my game :/


February 22, 2012, 09:37:02 PM #1633 Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 09:38:00 PM by GBC™
why are we talking abut the waluigi psa?

anyway!

heres some previews of 2 chars not on the poll

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

I thought that DSX8 was doing demise and that he was nearly complete.
SSB4 Wanted Newcomers: Ridley, K. Rool, Duck Hunt Dog, Mach Rider, Sceptile, Chrom, Shulk, Bandana Dee, Ghirahim, Ray 01, Zero Two (Long Shot)