Camonsters' Cubbyhole - Peach 64 RELEASED!

Started by Camonsters, November 06, 2011, 02:26:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I swear, if I get ONE more Error 500... >.<

I'm gonna try him out next.



Spent 15 minutes rigging her. Having some issues with peach's bones so until I get perfect peach bones I am not going to work on her.

MP2 Peach is the only one I'm not sure about because I don't know if she has legs in her model >_> (She might, but I don't remember). The other 5 characters should work though.

Oh well, here's hoping that someone can rip them for Brawl at some point.

November 06, 2011, 05:21:15 AM #18 Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 01:57:20 PM by Friedslick6
I think you could have improved the textures of SM64 Mario.
You should have clamped the textures that didn't need to be tiled instead of resizing them, which caused stretching. The textures which need to be clamped are the "Buttons", "Eyes", "Hair_Piece", "Logo" and "Mustache" textures.
Also, you should have consistency with your textures. The textures mentioned above, the Shirt_Cap and Skin textures have a 1-colour base, but the other textures are 2-colour gradients.
Basically, here's what the textures should look like:

However, the rig looks perfect. You did a wicked job fixing up my model and I can't wait to see other model-port work from you. :)

btw, would you have any use for SM64 Mario's hatless hair model?
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

N64 mario is great, wonder who will end up making n64 bowser?
it would be cool if they also got Final bowser over Giga bowser
I AM THE TWILIGHT!







November 06, 2011, 09:40:14 AM #21 Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 11:28:13 AM by Carnage
Camonsters thats some nice ideas importing n64 models xD you should import all original SSB characters :P and Mario Party 2 models are nice too :P

Edit any chance of you using damaged eyes from kths mario 64? so they can be like in SSB? its the only thing missing that and the hair xD also its a shame he cant use the SSB metal mario texture :P it would look epic
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Teaser!


Release in around 2 hours. Just doing some fixes.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lol Special agent peach? :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 06, 2011, 08:48:42 PM
lol Special agent peach? :P
Of course. Just so people know that was a crappy photoshop I am not releasing peach with a gun and glasses.

Just epic model dude, good luck for the next.

So you plan on doing mario party  bowser some day? and doing all SMP characters? shame there isnt a Mario party bowser jr in models recource :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 06, 2011, 09:33:40 PM
So you plan on doing mario party  bowser some day? and doing all SMP characters? shame there isnt a Mario party bowser jr in models recource :S

I haven't touched mp models yet. I am currently using super mario 64 models. I learned that Yoshi isn't going to work for me because his arms look stupid and his nose twists on me. I plan to edit the mario 64 model to make a luigi 64 out of it because I find that the mario party model for luigi looks weird.

Quote from: Carnage on November 06, 2011, 09:33:40 PM
So you plan on doing mario party&nbsp; bowser some day? and doing all SMP characters? shame there isnt a Mario party bowser jr in models recource :S
But there is this model, http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/mariosportsmix/sheet/809
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood