Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 5
Author Topic: Naru's Mod Madhouse: Kokari (Okami Wii) Now on Vault! Shikumaru Next!  (Read 26060 times)
Naruto200Man
Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: November 05, 2011, 08:42:23 PM »

So I'm playing okami and I get myself an interesting idea.

I say to myself "Hey, these weapons would look cool in brawl!" :3

So I got me an Okami ISO and used the ungodly complex ripping methods and found a bunch of files :3

And so now we have the first of these fun ideas, Ike with the Thunder Strike Glaive Cheesy

Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28776

Notes: This will eventually come with a mini-psa to change his specials and smashes and his directional ground A moves. I also know the eyes are messed up so don't complain about those. I will fix those when I can get them working right on my computer.

Also, another important update on my naruto related stuff.
    I'm kinda disappointed that people got in a rush and decided to make their own psa for rock lee Im srs here
    I have said thousands of times that I was going to wait for PSA + Brawlbox to make it! You're welcome to make your own but it just kinda peeved me off a bit since it was sort of my idea in the first place :/

Aniverge is going to be helping me with the PSA once he finishes Sasuke and Mario. I don't know how long it's going to take, but with the two of us working together it shouldn't take too long.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=5075&Moderated=0
    « Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 10:02:39 AM by Naruto200Man » Logged

✿Zelia✿
    ✿Lady of Ballads✿
    Angel Kitten

"My Heart is Singing!"

• Awards Heart Container Ceiling Cat Fiery Topic Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: November 05, 2011, 08:47:39 PM »

Cool, Hinata over Zelda. :3

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: November 05, 2011, 08:57:52 PM »

Why Tsunade on Ike?.. O__o
    « Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 09:01:05 PM by xZedkiel » Logged

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2011, 09:09:56 PM »

Why Tsunade in Ike.. O__o

Because I could port her over to anyone in brawl with the rel porter code. Mario Facepalm

As for Kisame being on ike, well.....I think it's obvious XD

And yes, Hinata is on Zelda because of one thing XD
    I could simply change the down B animation to her activating the byakugan. Hinata will be over Sheik as well because of this =3 Easy psa shortcut lol

If you're wondering why her legs are spread out that way, it's to make the envelope editing on the legs/feet that much easier. Mainly the problems with having the left leg sometimes influencing the right leg. She will be re-t posed after the envelope editing is finished.

Just a quick notice, I will be going on a cruise tomorrow, and I won't be back until probably late friday night. And no, I'm not joking, I'm seriously going on a cruise. I shall return with lots of pictures to share =3

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: November 05, 2011, 09:15:06 PM »

Because I could port her over to anyone in brawl with the rel porter code. Mario Facepalm

As for Kisame being on ike, well.....I think it's obvious XD

And yes, Hinata is on Zelda because of one thing XD
    I could simply change the down B animation to her activating the byakugan. Hinata will be over Sheik as well because of this =3 Easy psa shortcut lol

If you're wondering why her legs are spread out that way, it's to make the envelope editing on the legs/feet that much easier. Mainly the problems with having the left leg sometimes influencing the right leg. She will be re-t posed after the envelope editing is finished.

Just a quick notice, I will be going on a cruise tomorrow, and I won't be back until probably late friday night. And no, I'm not joking, I'm seriously going on a cruise. I shall return with lots of pictures to share =3
    But why port her with a .rel, when you can put her anywhere?

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2011, 09:23:28 PM »

*shrug*

I guess cause Ikes bones are almost as tall as her, Ganondorf is actually one of the tallest.

By the way, all of the Kunai that the CON characters hold? Yeah, I'm rigging those polygons to the have N bones =3

So I would appreciate it if someone posted the code (for a normal psa) to make some polygons visible or not.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: November 06, 2011, 03:42:45 AM »

*shrug*

I guess cause Ikes bones are almost as tall as her, Ganondorf is actually one of the tallest.

By the way, all of the Kunai that the CON characters hold? Yeah, I'm rigging those polygons to the have N bones =3

So I would appreciate it if someone posted the code (for a normal psa) to make some polygons visible or not.
    dont think there are codes like that but you can easily just make the bones disapear in certain animations so its not that bad

Jigiba
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: November 06, 2011, 12:08:14 PM »

Thank Zeus somebody is importing Naruto characters Awesome Face

0818-5827-9153

DocStrange
    Supreme Kitten

Super Fighting Robot

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: November 06, 2011, 06:28:50 PM »

[censored] I got all excited because I thought you were making Hinata from Rival Schools....

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2011, 12:41:00 PM »

Small update, top n has been rigged sucsessfully on Hinata =3
    Now on to the other two hundred something bones that Zelda has :l

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• Awards Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: November 12, 2011, 12:48:52 PM »

Ohhh Could you Please please please do Kagura from Con Rev 3 she is my absolute fave and on Zero Suit :3

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2011, 01:14:13 PM »

I can only import models where I can delete all the extra polygons (for the "toon" black outlines that they have) and still have all of the character left. That's why I had to take Anko off my importing list T-T

I was thinking of doing Kagura at some point, although not over ZSS, mainly because the tiny as [censored] psa limit she has. If she can be imported into max and have all the extra polygons removed I might add her to my list.

Since she essentially has no hair to rig, I'll probably put her over someone with lots of articals and psa room. (Probably Snake )

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• Awards Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: November 12, 2011, 01:23:31 PM »

I can only import models where I can delete all the extra polygons (for the "toon" black outlines that they have) and still have all of the character left. That's why I had to take Anko off my importing list T-T

I was thinking of doing Kagura at some point, although not over ZSS, mainly because the tiny as [censored] psa limit she has. If she can be imported into max and have all the extra polygons removed I might add her to my list.

Since she essentially has no hair to rig, I'll probably put her over someone with lots of articals and psa room. (Probably Snake )
    well i didnt exactly plan on psaing her i just wanted the model but yea and i had her model at one point and i tried to get rid of that toon outline and i couldnt figure out how so i hope you can

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2011, 04:10:27 PM »

Bump for a small update Im srs here

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: November 16, 2011, 06:53:11 PM »

wont neji be hard on lucario since the fingers are weird with lucario to edit or model imports dont have that problem

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 5
    Print
    Jump to: