Big release day maybe tomorrow, hopefully Dot is soon done with texture for buus

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), November 06, 2011, 09:02:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

next model imports?

Fat Buu(over biker Wario outfit)
9 (12.3%)
Phineas and Ferb over IC
6 (8.2%)
Goten and Trunks over IC(if possible Gotenks as FS eys over popo and nana removed on FS eyes or just these two as SSJ on FS eyes)
16 (21.9%)
Kid Goku (both DB/GT all transfroms)
13 (17.8%)
work on yours moveset instead cuz they are Epic
21 (28.8%)
Young Naruto
8 (11%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on January 07, 2012, 09:58:09 PMover Ness?
yes or a other idk yet but the moveset will be over Ness (maybe)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Gotenks model rigging is done time to port animations and make SSJ3 for him
here is how he is going to look if using Lucas´s animations
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on January 07, 2012, 10:09:26 PM
Gotenks model rigging is done time to port animations and make SSJ3 for him
here is how he is going to look if using Lucas´s animations


looks like a fun midjet :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


i will more say baby gotenks cuz of he is already a kid
but here is he with ported animations:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on January 07, 2012, 10:09:26 PMGotenks model rigging is done time to port animations and make SSJ3 for him here is how he is going to look if using Lucas´s animations
This is fixable all you have to do is change the YRotn xvalue or zvalue to a bigger one and fix transition!!!  I think

Where's Vegeta? Been waiting for 2 days, I thought it was done... D:

Quote from: RAWRzilla on January 08, 2012, 07:27:50 AMWhere's Vegeta? Been waiting for 2 days, I thought it was done... D:
making all alt. versions and upload all at onces first to Sdo0m for his PSA and then to BV for non PSA users
Dot will be buu saga and after buu saga im making the last versions out of buu saga :D
cell saga,maybe GT
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I realize I didnt ask for anybody's permission, but I already went ahead and made an alternate costume pack. I'm just waiting on your Vegeta model to have the last two. And I guess whoever is making SS4 Vegeta too.

This is a preview of it:
Baby Vegeta
Super Baby
False Super Saiyan (like this: http://db-own-universe-arts.deviantart.com/art/Vegeta-False-SSJ-215864127?q=boost%3Apopular%20%28%28vegeta%29%20AND%20%28by%3Adb-own-universe-arts%29%29&qo=28

im needing to do these two here:
Buu saga
i think Dot will do buu saga and im waiting for Dot to finish this so i can make
SSJ3+majin+SSJ1 for buu saga version and make
cell saga
so i will maybe make GT vegeta or just SSJ4 (only maybe)

baby vegeta is only also maybe im making
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

i dont see what cell saga vegeta will have to be diferent from the vegeta beyond made since cell saga  is vegeta normal with his armor unless theres more changes im forgetting.
And Gt vegeta turning baby vegeta in all 3 forms would be epic xD imagine vegeta going ssj and  get a vest :P and  that white air :P but i cant wait for buu saga vegeta with ssj3 transform i want to see vegeta with long hair in brawl xD.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on January 08, 2012, 07:13:40 PMi dont see what cell saga vegeta will have to be diferent from the vegeta beyond made since cell saga  is vegeta normal with his armor unless theres more changes im forgetting. And Gt vegeta turning baby vegeta in all 3 forms would be epic xD imagine vegeta going ssj and  get a vest :P and  that white air :P but i cant wait for buu saga vegeta with ssj3 transform i want to see vegeta with long hair in brawl xD.
beyond´s vegeta is really the namek version not cell saga if you look at the armor at shoulders
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on January 08, 2012, 07:15:50 PM
beyond´s vegeta is really the namek version not cell saga if you look at the armor at shoulders
i know but the diference is so little i wonder if anyone would even notice  and that couldnt be used as an alt costume since with brawl camera we wouldnt be able to distingue the two so well :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You know what we need MDK? Goku in Saiyan armor. Yeah, that'd be a perfect blue slot. (: Especially with SSJ3 hair.
Oh and giving him his SSJ4 hair with the Saiyan armor would be cool, cause it's sexy and you know it. Do you like these ideas? Hmm MDK?