Big release day maybe tomorrow, hopefully Dot is soon done with texture for buus

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), November 06, 2011, 09:02:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

next model imports?

Fat Buu(over biker Wario outfit)
9 (12.3%)
Phineas and Ferb over IC
6 (8.2%)
Goten and Trunks over IC(if possible Gotenks as FS eys over popo and nana removed on FS eyes or just these two as SSJ on FS eyes)
16 (21.9%)
Kid Goku (both DB/GT all transfroms)
13 (17.8%)
work on yours moveset instead cuz they are Epic
21 (28.8%)
Young Naruto
8 (11%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Quote from: Punto on February 03, 2012, 03:19:34 AM
is this alright for head? its been hard >.>

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Punto doing HD texture for buus now :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 02, 2012, 03:57:44 PM
looks like i am going to have a great release day where i uploading many of my hacks:
super buus
Kid buu
vegeta alt. outfits
Goku alt. outfits(over CF)
SSj3 mario
maybe Dr. mario
SMBZ mario moveset V3
and maybe more :D

I can't wait until all those hacks are released!!! Especially the Goku alt. outfits over captain falcon and also the Vegeta alts. outfits! I'm so hyped! :happy:

Previews: (boneset over Peach but edited it alot so it can use some of mario´s animations
and peach´s boneset can be ported to R.o.B :D)


handGun(maybe i move that bone for that to a other bone and there is one gun on each arm):


for Animations where Geno can fire his Hands:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


forgot to post this: cape got bones :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Looks pretty good, cant wait to see a video preview soon


he can open month now
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

sweets.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i dont think dmg/blinking eyes will still work if porting this model to R.o.B so i did not make it
but if it works it is easy to make it
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

dude. this geno is so far the BEST ive seen on the vault. even though its a preview. Ive seen some amazing things on here man but this is #1. so.... hes over mario or peach?
Professor is best Nichijou character.

Quote from: TeamPortal2 on February 03, 2012, 10:46:14 PM
dude. this geno is so far the BEST ive seen on the vault. even though its a preview. Ive seen some amazing things on here man but this is #1. so.... hes over mario or peach?
wont be over anyone acording to mariodk he has a modified peach sekeleton to work somewhat with mario animations and it will be ported to rob so he wont be one slotsame with mariodk gotenks
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

video preview of some "A" attacks/the model in action:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8_Z1KixBEQ
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Looking AWESOME so far! Finally, the character I've wanted more than anyone else will have a proper model and Moveset. You rock man.

MarioDK - you´re the best again ;)
I get hyped cuz geno is one of my favourite Mario characters.
This is looking awesome so far and I hope the first beta is coming soon :D

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on February 04, 2012, 05:38:27 PMMarioDK - you´re the best again ;) I get hyped cuz geno is one of my favourite Mario characters. This is looking awesome so far and I hope the first beta is coming soon :D
if i am lucky i got all animations for V1 beta done today :D
and then just PSAing is left
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later