Mastaklo's World of Model Imports | Broly preview + Custom Cell Shade Material

Started by Mastaklo, November 06, 2011, 11:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I actually went and watched the new Spider-Man movie because of those yesterday...

Also... Mastaklo: Why are your stages so cool? Why did you make them with no .rels and all 3 over Final T_T I must choose which I want D:
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on August 18, 2012, 05:10:54 PM
Also... Mastaklo: Why are your stages so cool? Why did you make them with no .rels and all 3 over Final T_T I must choose which I want D:
<.<
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5851
Holy crap. Someone else from Illinois
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


August 18, 2012, 05:23:27 PM #332 Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 05:25:12 PM by Kagemaru
*Hugs

Post Merge: August 18, 2012, 05:25:12 PM

Why u no put in one zip file D:
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


Where has this been at in my life?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Gotta love libertyernie and his programming.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I just wanted to throw out there; I use the Spidey PSA (most recent by SDoom) and he does not T-stance with the Spidey pack. I use Regular, Iron, FF, Ulimited, U-Carnage, and Symbiote. None of them T-stance when using Web Ball.


Do they t-pose with my Spiderman psa? Since mine is the updated version of his.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

That may be, the guy didn't specify. You did edit the Web Ball, so I was thinking it may be your PSA.


I only edited the animation and the timing. It should work since I didn't touch much else.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on August 18, 2012, 09:32:48 PM
Do they t-pose with my Spiderman psa? Since mine is the updated version of his.
My bro and I have tried these Spider-Man hacks with your PSA. None T-stance.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Cool. I may end up actually playing brawl soon. Been trying to get all my psas out and I don't usually have anyone to play with do I don't actually play much.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

tested my new custom Cell Shading Material and Shader on Broly

Broly
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: Mastaklo on September 21, 2012, 02:50:28 PM
tested my new custom Cell Shading Material and Shader on Broly

Broly
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Now THIS is how you do Dragonball Z mods with an authentic style texture.  I can excuse the texture being the same here (unlike with some previous hacks) because of the shader used.  Really helps to capture the feel of the series.