Mastaklo's World of Model Imports | Broly preview + Custom Cell Shade Material

Started by Mastaklo, November 06, 2011, 11:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: dpgthirteen on June 10, 2012, 11:22:20 AM
How is the texture mapping for spider man? I was wondering when it comes out if it would be possible to change the size the his eyes. Also, are you doing the symbiote costume too?

i have 36 different costumes from a guy who modded the pc version of WoS
ill show them when i have time to capture them all

Quote from: Mastaklo on June 10, 2012, 11:26:36 AM
i have 36 different costumes from a guy who modded the pc version of WoS
ill show them when i have time to capture them all

O.o

why does title say 17 now?

Quote from: gamma kid on June 10, 2012, 11:31:33 AM
O.o

why does title say 17 now?

Cause i dont release my shadow
People got tired of the mass of shadows on the vault
So i keep this one for me

Quote from: Mastaklo on June 10, 2012, 11:33:41 AM
Cause i dont release my shadow
People got tired of the mass of shadows on the vault
So i keep this one for me
oh ok, cant wait to see these 36 spidey costumes O.o

Quote from: Mastaklo on June 10, 2012, 11:26:36 AM
i have 36 different costumes from a guy who modded the pc version of WoS
ill show them when i have time to capture them all
Cool to hear, but what about the texture mapping for the eyes? Would it be possible to make them larger?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on June 10, 2012, 12:01:20 PM
Cool to hear, but what about the texture mapping for the eyes? Would it be possible to make them larger?

Yes it is possible to make them larger
I have a ultimate spiderman skin and he has bigger eyes

Quote from: Mastaklo on June 10, 2012, 12:11:02 PM
Yes it is possible to make them larger
I have a ultimate spiderman skin and he has bigger eyes
Good to know, and good luck on your projects man.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

-.-

Mastaklo, I must point out to you that not only have I been attempting to remake Kami's Lookout for a few months, I have been working on importing Kami's Lookout from Budokai Tenkaichi 3 for more than half a year. It's been on my stage thread since I've made the thread itself. In fact, here's my current progress:



And here's a vid of gameplay on it:

SSBB Preview Palooza Part 2 - The Legacy's Stages
(from 7:25 to 9:25)

So with that being said, I'd like to issue a resolution. Now, I think you're an excellent hacker, and all your stuff is impressive. Kudos for having the top downloaded hack on the vault. However, I respectfully ask you to resign from your Kami's Lookout project. I will bring the lookout to you guys. Think of it as one less thing you have to do, being the famous hacker you are.

June 11, 2012, 08:52:41 AM #233 Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 09:02:33 AM by Sorceress
LegacyWolf does it really matter? He can do his version. Everyone has the right to make their own hack of something. Who cares if we have 2 Kami's Lookouts in the vault. You shouldn't tell somebody that they can't work on something that u are doing and expect them to drop all that progress they put into it. It isn't right. It's not like their gonna be the same anyways...

Though telling somebody that they should resign from something isn't a smart thing to do. Mastaklo could drop his. But it's his decision, not yours to make.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

June 11, 2012, 02:12:52 PM #234 Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 03:45:30 PM by Mastaklo
Quote from: Sorceress on June 11, 2012, 08:52:41 AM
LegacyWolf does it really matter? He can do his version. Everyone has the right to make their own hack of something. Who cares if we have 2 Kami's Lookouts in the vault. You shouldn't tell somebody that they can't work on something that u are doing and expect them to drop all that progress they put into it. It isn't right. It's not like their gonna be the same anyways...
Though telling somebody that they should resign from something isn't a smart thing to do. Mastaklo could drop his. But it's his decision, not yours to make.


Your totally right about this
Just look at the shadows in the vault
Everyone makes his own version of him
Anyway ill continou my work on the stage and then the people can decide which version they wanted to download

edit:
added ingame pics for all previews
also poll is up
so vote for the import you want to see finished first

vote goes for carnage i have been waiting long enough for a model of him :P i wish he has some goodies for fseyes like blade hands :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

easy to guess what i voted on cuz i am soon updating his moveset
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

It's alright, LegacyWolf, I've been working on Carnage for almost 2 monthes or so, and he's been in my thread title multiple times. As much as it upsets me that Mastaklo decided to make both of the Carnages I had planned, there's really nothing I can do, but deal with it. I plan on just sucking it up and making both of my Carnages.


Just an issue I was tending to resolve...I didn't expect you to resign. That was a predictable response, so let's just have a good, clean comp, and may the better man win.

Good day.

matsako is that spider man from the wii version? doesnt it have all those alternate costumes?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.